new females..

lmao ''getting rowdy'' oh my... the MG and the CT in that tank are like lezbos.. they rub up against each other and hang around each other almost non stop :S

edit: got 5 pics.. uploading them now

4 more pics of her
the silver actually has some copper on the tips of its tail.. shows up kinda pinky
123002.jpg

123003.jpg

123004.jpg

123005.jpg

123006.jpg

bah hard to see... in the folds of her tail, she has shiny green lines.. shes really a browny yellow color, with a dark yellow tail.. 2nd to last pic sorta shows the green in her tail, but its hard to tell

betta lova might b right.since now its more clear it looks like an banana colour

ive asked you before, ill tell u now. stop posting here.

i didnt see your post when i typed that message.. sorry

betta lova.. its pathetic that you are still typing here, and still trying to get your post count up.. what are you trying to accomplish?

most annoying person in TFF history ? cause right now your in the lead.

ok!well i think it doesnt really matter what kind of betta it is.cause there great.

I AM SO NOT TRYING TO GET MY POST COUNT UP! THAT SEEMS MORE LIKE YOU! AND I AM SIMPLY TRYING TO HELP YOU BY SAYING THAT YOUR LIGHT MIGHTNOT BE BRIGHT ENOUGH SO WE CANT SEE THE BLUE IN YOUR FEMALE

funny how in a bunch of the topics you type in ''my post count isnt going up''.. and even on msn you told me you were trying to get it up, and you were so excited that it was at 800..

so plz dont try to bs me.. ive had enough

bkk.. that site is pretty good.. the colorgens part.. it actually looks like a pineapple.. not sure why, but the camera shows it as being pretty orange.. it really doesnt look orange at all in real life.. its hard for me to get a pic of exactly what colors it is etc. im just gonna leave it at that fish = sexy.
Colorgenetics-Yellowpineapple.jpg

Most reactions

Back