new females..

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

nibbles

Fishaholic
Reaction score
i got 2 silver DT females, a mustard gas female, and a big finned yellow female..

im gonna take pics in like 20 mins..

the way to deal with the death of a fish.. buy 4 more :/

i tend to do the same thing - lose one and end up with at least one more
cant wait to see the pics, they sound stunning :wub:

yea the silver DTs are insane... had to get 2 of em... the yellow is pretty basic.. cremy yellow skin with yellow fins, and the mustard gas is your basic mustard gas lol..

theyre just getting used to the water in the tank.. i just poured some of the tank water into the bag.. gimme like 15 more mins :fun:

ahhhhh :fun: sound awesome - looking forward to seeing them
of course no big rush or anything

blah, im gonna be up for awhile - got like 6 million report cards to do for swimming lessons tomorrow, eeeek!! :crazy:

ok im going to take pics now.. expect me to have pics in 15 mins.. of course ill have to upload them after i take em :S

batteries low, the tanks on the floor, so its hard to get good pics.. oh well heres what i got.. 2 silver DTs, a mustard gas, and an all yellow.. i also added my blue steel CT female into the 10g tank

here is the 20g female falx tank
aaweeeeeeeeeee001.jpg

heres the tank set up newly for the 4 females i got.. whenever i take pics the cat wont leave me alone
aaweeeeeeeeeee002.jpg

heres 1 of the 2 new all silver DTs..
aaweeeeeeeeeee003.jpg

the yellow and mustard gas in background
aaweeeeeeeeeee004.jpg

the silver DT again (there r 2 of em but they look the same)
aaweeeeeeeeeee005.jpg

another
aaweeeeeeeeeee006.jpg

yes, more
aaweeeeeeeeeee007.jpg

bad one of the mustard gas
aaweeeeeeeeeee008.jpg

a group of them in the corner
aaweeeeeeeeeee009.jpg

another DT
aaweeeeeeeeeee010.jpg

and lastly.. the DT in the corner with the yellow behind the slate
aaweeeeeeeeeee011.jpg

i really wish i would have painted the back of this one.. i planned on it, but i went and bought the fish, and had nowhere really to put them, so i had to set their tank up fast... i do have a red female in an 8g that i planned on putting them in, but i tried another female in a container in the reds tank, and the red flared and spazzed, so eventually shell go into a container to free up that 8g tank for something else

:kana: all done :hey:

That doesnt look like a mustard gas.... that looks like a banana yellow thingie one! with some blue lining.... can you take a clearer pic

theres no blue in it at all really.. it is a mustard gas trust me.. its hard to get a good pic of her tho.. she has a friend, and they wont leave each other alone for long... but yea its a MG for sure

edit: i see what ur looking at... in that pic, the mustard gas is in the background, and the yellow one is in the front with a little blue on its dorsal

i honestly dont think your brain functions properly..

im not even gonna explain it to you again.

:fun: :fun: :fun:
ahhh they all look so sweet! oh i love female bettas- i think i've gotta go to the store tomorrow. muhahahaha :shifty:
your girls look really good nibbles
is the mustard longer and more slender then the other girls? just wondering as it looks like shes a dif shape in the 2nd pic.
i love the blue fins on the silver dt's, soooo pretty

its too bad your red girl cant go with anyone else - ive got a whitish girl who is the same way :sly:

thanks for sharing the pics, very lovely

the MG is quite a bit longer than the others.. long and kinda slender, but definately has a little bit of a belly on her... im gonna have to fatten her up good.. i have a MG plakat male that looks quite similar to her.. eventually ill have to try them together

I still dont think she's a mg female :rolleyes: anddddddddd julietheg8t agrees with me! she says a mg is supposed to be a combination of: yellow and blue or green or purple AND yours doesnt have any

YOU ARE LOOKING AT THE WRONG FISH :grr:

.. some people :angry:

and you can stop replying to get your post count to go up.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back