new females..

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

bkk always quick to put in the scientific info :thumbs:

i was gonna say something about MGs being different color combos, but i just decided that im not gonna bother dealing with certain ppl.

but hey bkk, have you ever been there? the one in port coquitlam? the store is small, but if you go at the right time they should have really nice females.. like now.. they have 1 silver DT left, like 5 MGs, couple black steel DTs, and a bunch of red CTs (all females)

Whatever nibbles! I refuse to talk to you nor answer anymore of your posts I see your pics nice and clear n she's yellow and shut up about telling me to stop posting! its my choice to answer which posts I want in this forum whenever I want

bkk_group said:
"The Mustard gas was created by Jude Als (Unkle Junkin). The original Mustard gas bettas had a solid blue/greenish body and yellow fins. Because this line bred true Jude Als thought of this strain name, but actually there not more then bicolor fishes. nowadays, the term mustard gas is a very plastic term. The pattern of the colors of the different MGs differs from fish to fish. Some fishes also have blue/green/black edges around their fins while others lack these features. Most of the "modern" Mustard don't even come close to the original of Jude Als.
Because of these controversy, on shows, mustard gas bettas are classified into the bicolored class."
:p
*begins to snore*

argh bkk! ur scientific quotes make me feel like i'm in science class! you are such a textbook :lol:

just kidding :p

nibbles, they are pretty, mg or not :D the DT looks good, can i have one? :whistle:

betta lova get off her back!!!!!!!!!!!she will show an pic when she can.plus the pic was bad.so the colour might of came out bad

nibbles said:
bkk always quick to put in the scientific info :thumbs:

i was gonna say something about MGs being different color combos, but i just decided that im not gonna bother dealing with certain ppl.

but hey bkk, have you ever been there? the one in port coquitlam? the store is small, but if you go at the right time they should have really nice females.. like now.. they have 1 silver DT left, like 5 MGs, couple black steel DTs, and a bunch of red CTs (all females)
spill the beans nibbles, what is the shop called and where is the shop located?
i've got a bunch of ct females i need to unload pronto ;)

Er...... chatterbox.... nibbles is a HE.... okay! maybe the pic came out bad but w.e the silver dts are still nice and i wont say anything more about the mg as nibbles calls it

pronto? you told me few weeks :S...

i can come pick some up next week sometime if you want to try to arrange it...

the store is called Mr. Pets.. its on lougeed highway.. in between coquitlam and maple ridge..

and betta lova.. just stop.. you think you know everything, but its blatantly obvious you dont.. i defended you when people told you they didnt even think you had bettas, i post a pic, guarantee its a MG, and somehow out of that you think im lying? :rofl:

all i can say to you betta lova is good day.

edit: chatterbox dont worry.. i laughed

here r some mustards.i found them on the web

Attachments

• mustard_gas_dr_ct.jpg
    mustard_gas_dr_ct.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 53
well i not showing it

Attachments

• wallpaper_mg_topbettas1176x882.jpg
    wallpaper_mg_topbettas1176x882.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 58
nibbles said:
pronto? you told me few weeks :S...

i can come pick some up next week sometime if you want to try to arrange it...

the store is called Mr. Pets.. its on lougeed highway.. in between coquitlam and maple ridge..

and betta lova.. just stop.. you think you know everything, but its blatantly obvious you dont.. i defended you when people told you they didnt even think you had bettas, i post a pic, guarantee its a MG, and somehow out of that you think im lying? :rofl:

all i can say to you betta lova is good day.

edit: chatterbox dont worry.. i laughed
i've got many many ct's don't worry :lol: . it's just that a few of the big girls are getting rowdy in the growout tank and i need to find a home for them soon.
my sister is getting married next weekend but i will take the first week of september off work so i'll have lots of time then. ;)

chatterbox said:
here r some mustards.i found them on the web
click my link "colorgenics" in my previous post and scroll near the bottom of link, a good pic comparison of different mustad gas ;)

Most reactions

Back