Loony Fish Fishaholic Joined May 12, 2008 Messages 698 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Mars. Apr 24, 2009 #16 massive bump
jourdy288 Sorry, can't help spammin, it's the OCD! Hey there Joined Feb 7, 2007 Messages 2,140 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Behind a little bubbling cave. Apr 25, 2009 #17 I voted for discus, betta, and pleco!
england channa aka snakehead Joined Dec 13, 2005 Messages 10,394 Reaction score 3 Points 0 Location Bournemouth Dorset / Medellin Colombia Apr 25, 2009 #18 what are the dimention's of the tank? ray's are a nono
jourdy288 Sorry, can't help spammin, it's the OCD! Hey there Joined Feb 7, 2007 Messages 2,140 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Behind a little bubbling cave. Apr 26, 2009 #19 Rays not alot of room on the bottom/
Loony Fish Fishaholic Joined May 12, 2008 Messages 698 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Mars. Apr 29, 2009 #20 I actually may be getting a 180. the price isn't too different and I have the space... I actually may be getting a 180. the price isn't too different and I have the space...
I actually may be getting a 180. the price isn't too different and I have the space... I actually may be getting a 180. the price isn't too different and I have the space...
Davo86 Cichlids, Catfish and Oddballs Joined Oct 1, 2007 Messages 5,591 Reaction score 3 Points 36 Location Shropshire UK Apr 30, 2009 #21 Loony Fish said: I actually may be getting a 180. the price isn't too different and I have the space... I actually may be getting a 180. the price isn't too different and I have the space... Click to expand... still rules out silver arowanas and rays, asian aros are a possibility in a 6x2x2 but will limit stocking. tbh until you get a tank of some description there isn't much point in this thread,
Loony Fish said: I actually may be getting a 180. the price isn't too different and I have the space... I actually may be getting a 180. the price isn't too different and I have the space... Click to expand... still rules out silver arowanas and rays, asian aros are a possibility in a 6x2x2 but will limit stocking. tbh until you get a tank of some description there isn't much point in this thread,