New 125 Gallon!

Pick some Fish! All of the types i love/ have wanted.

  • Discus

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Angelfish

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tea cup stingray

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Arowana

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pink tail Characnid

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Oscar

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rainbow Shark

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Betta

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Archer fish (I've been keeping them in fresh water with amazing success! even breeding!)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Puffer

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pleco

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tinfoil Barb

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Koi

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Leopard ctenapoma

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • African ghost knife

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0
A freshwater ray? I sawone for sale for j
$ 2,000. That's my comment you will have a tank with some really pricey fish but it will be pratty. I don't know anything about FW rays.
 
The rays at my lfs are $70. Could I add a rapheal's catfish to the mix?
 
with the discus tending to be rather shy will it not stress them out having a predator (i.e. stingray) running around with them?

also would the clown loach not become dinner?

(sorry don't know size of said stingray so i could be totally wrong!)
 
teacups are fairly small and mellow from what i've seen.

Forget the loaches, i've decided to go biotope.
 
Very small fish?!

Wouldn't the ray eat them?


Or do you mean small fish only?
 
Hi All,
New tank; will the stocking idea work?

1 Teacup Stingray,
1 Rapheal's catfish
5 Discus/ Angelfish (idealy discus)
And i need ideas for a cool surface fish. Maybe a small aro?

First off, what are the dimensions of this tank? 125G isn't a lot at all when considering stingrays,

A 'teacup' ray could be anything tbh, this is referring to its current size and just means that the ray is 5" or under,
Most rays will easily reach 10-12"

arowanas are also definitely out of the question as the tank will be far too small,
6x2x2 is bare minimum for an asian aro which is the smallest species available
 
6X2X2 is about it. The ray type is small with yellow dots, other types are available too.
 
I think it's something like 72"X18X18" If I remember,

It's 125 gallons no mater what.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top