Need to vent

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

i really do hate cats they are nice to stroke etc but i just hate the evil little things even though its their nature but thats only my opinion so i hope not to offend anyone ;)

Sorry to hear about your koi fry KnuckleHead. You do have some awesome dogs! Cats can really get up to some mischief!

I love my 3 cats :wub: but they have not yet abused the fish!

Hi KnuckleHead, just thought this might bring a smile to your face and cheer you up.

HOW TO WASH A CAT

Thoroughly clean the toilet.

Add the required amount of shampoo to the toilet water and have both lids lifted.

Obtain the cat and soothe him while you carry him to the bathroom.

In one smooth movement, put the cat in the toilet and close both lids.

(you may need to stand on the lid so that he cannot escape).

Flush the toilet three or four times.

Have someone open the door to the outside and ensure that there are no people

between the toilet and the outside door.

Stand behind the toilet as far as you can, and quickly lift both lids.

The now-clean cat will rocket out of the toilet, and run outside where he will dry himself.

If the cat does not appear, you may have to take a trip to your local sewerage processing plant to pick him up.

Regards
Jim

Sorry to hear that KH, it's really unfortunate about the fry :( . Maybe time to head over to the hardware store and pick up a new latch, or get rid of the cats, I'd probably just get a new latch.

LOL, love the Washing Cats post :D :D :D :D

Gorgeous Huskies mate, why the hell would you want gets two beautiful dogs like that. I'll try to get a pic of my boxer at some point, he's totally totally stupid but great fun.

Tell you what you could do, get a BIG tank, fill it with RBPs and let the cats fall in, see if they do that twice :p

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back