Need to vent

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

KnuckleHead

Fish Addict
Reaction score
Ugh Im soooo ******OFF at the moment. Im about tothrow these ***cats out the window. Seems they got into my fish room and started playing around. Well one hopped up into the lip of my koi fry tank and fell in. These little guys just started to free swim too. Now over half are lying at the bottom of the tank dead and the other half are all stuck to cat hair. I was having such bad luck getting my koi spawns to hatch and free swim now this happens. Talk about getting frustrated. This has put me into one heck of a sour mood tonite!!!

Thats terrible! Do you have a lock on your door to your room? Sorry to hear about your fry...I can just imagine loosing them when they're so hard to keep alive. Thats how my betta fry are!!! See, Mike, what dumb cats can do? This is one reason I don't like cats!!!
Ron

Sorry to hear about that KnuckleHead. :( I agree with Ron I dont like cats and dont think they go well with fish.

Sorry to hear about your fish. I go with George Carlins ideas with Cats---"Small furry animals suitable for punting" Time To get a dog.

The door has a lock on it but it doesnt latch everytime. I live in an 18th century farm house and not everything works like its supposed to. As far as dogs go, I have 2 of those also. Two of the most beautiful Siberian Huskies you ever laid eyes on.

:eek:

sorry KH, I've no kind words as to what you should do with the kitty kitty :grr:

oh im so sorry about that :( that really sucks. actually that has happened to me b4 but luckily none of my fish died...after that i moved anything that was around the tank that gave them a boost to the top of the tank....

p.s again im so sorry for your loss...damn cats!!!! :sad:

Man what a palaver - really gutted for you knuckle head.

BTW would love to see some pics of those huskies if you haven't already posted them! What stunning animals.

dam cats. Yes, sometimes they're good for a cuddle, but at other time you just want to destroy them. My dog isn't like that (No dog is like that!) I just feel safe without a cat next to my fish. :unsure:

Hey! Don't blame the cats :/ They're only doing what cats are meant to do. Closing the door, or some other preventative solution, seems like the good thing to do.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back