Need quick disconnect valve for Magnum 350

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

neverquit

Reaction score
Hi, while connecting the quick disconnect hoses to my Magnum 350, I broke the ears off the valve. I got it connected but I'm not too sure how secure it is. So went online to get a replacement and cannot find hardly any parts for this filter! Can someone point me in the right direction to get new valves? I've been searching and searching and cannot find anything!
Thanks for your help
Lloyd

If you want to keep it going you might have to buy a used one to part out. They are good filters. I used mine with the biowheel option in a paludarium for many years. I finally retired it when gaskets etc. became too hard to obtain. Here is one option:

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Have one running nearly 45 years now. Hope I didn't curse myself. I don't have the valves on it but you can find plastic barbed ball valves online that will fit the supply and return hoses.

If you want to keep it going you might have to buy a used one to part out. They are good filters. I used mine with the biowheel option in a paludarium for many years. I finally retired it when gaskets etc. became too hard to obtain. Here is one option:
Thanks for pointing that out to me........I'll check it out.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Have one running nearly 45 years now. Hope I didn't curse myself. I don't have the valves on it but you can find plastic barbed ball valves online that will fit the supply and return hoses.
Thanks Glenn, I'll try and find them, see if it'll work.

if you haven't found I might have one in a drawer - age dubious but if in drawer wasn't broken.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back