My Tanks!

Circus

Fish Herder
Pet of the Month 🎖️
Fish of the Month 🌟
Joined
Jul 14, 2020
Messages
1,687
Reaction score
1,573
Points
113
Location
Washington State, USA
In my circus of an apartment I have several small and medium tanks. This will be a collection of pics of my tanks and fish.

This first one is of the fish in my "Red" tank. It has cherry shrimp, ember tetra, a female betta, and temporarily some pygmy corydoras.
 

Attachments

  • 20200720_225530.webp
    20200720_225530.webp
    171.4 KB · Views: 932
  • 20200720_225515.webp
    20200720_225515.webp
    462 KB · Views: 232
  • 20200720_225406.webp
    20200720_225406.webp
    364.8 KB · Views: 339
  • 20200720_225307.webp
    20200720_225307.webp
    332.4 KB · Views: 239
20200717_211715.webp

My 15 gallon column. I have a couplee male guppy fish, some otos and some cherry shrimp.
 

Attachments

  • 20200715_132105.webp
    20200715_132105.webp
    362.2 KB · Views: 212
  • 20200715_132118.webp
    20200715_132118.webp
    204.3 KB · Views: 210
  • 20200715_131957.webp
    20200715_131957.webp
    212.1 KB · Views: 226
  • 20200715_131820.webp
    20200715_131820.webp
    235 KB · Views: 246
My 29 subtropical, before and after the substratee change. I have some guppy fish, white clouds, a bn pleco and pepper corys.
 

Attachments

  • 20200724_171115.webp
    20200724_171115.webp
    333.8 KB · Views: 237
  • 20200717_211313.webp
    20200717_211313.webp
    351.6 KB · Views: 218
Nice looking 15g, but... I would rethink the stocking.

Ottos need much bigger tanks. Guppies need more room to swim and also require a different GH than most Ottos.
The guppy fish will all eventually be moved over to the 29.
 
Nice looking 15g, but... I would rethink the stocking.

Ottos need much bigger tanks. Guppies need more room to swim and also require a different GH than most Ottos.
I will probably put the otos in the 29 I am setting up this week once it has aged some, hoping to grow soft green algae in it.
 
I also have a 20 gallon brackish guppy tank (females). I noticed that my fry color faster in the brackish water than they did in fresh water. I also have 4 zebra nerite snails in here.
 

Attachments

  • 15956366610469036576141698982265.webp
    15956366610469036576141698982265.webp
    255.2 KB · Views: 207
  • 15956367759188166000864776299039.webp
    15956367759188166000864776299039.webp
    106.7 KB · Views: 199
  • 20200724_172553.webp
    20200724_172553.webp
    240.1 KB · Views: 212
  • 20200724_172437.webp
    20200724_172437.webp
    255.2 KB · Views: 208
  • 15956368249767976412167268022181.webp
    15956368249767976412167268022181.webp
    208.9 KB · Views: 183
I have a couple of flagfish set up in a nicely planted 10 gallon. Hoping to find a bigger tank for them soon.
 

Attachments

  • 15956369572462623032628476210268.webp
    15956369572462623032628476210268.webp
    217.3 KB · Views: 195
  • 15956370615942053774592446079.webp
    15956370615942053774592446079.webp
    238.2 KB · Views: 197
  • 15956370827788707637950415212514.webp
    15956370827788707637950415212514.webp
    382 KB · Views: 218
Very nice, I like your tanks :nod:
Thank you! I have worked really hard to be able to afford them and set them all up. I have a week off work to recover from my dental surgery. I will be taking this time to start setting up my peacock gudgeon tank, with otos, pygmy cories, and maybe a small tetra.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top