My Poor Ickle Fish. Help Me !

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
yeah right now you will be the water chemistry might kill all the fish even if you were stocked properly which your not

your tank is too small. they wont be able to grow properly and form internal problems. the tank will be heavily overloaded with something called ammonia, it will poison your fish and kill them. if they some how do survive, the fin rot and whitepost will kill them anyway. your betta will eat your goldie and then become pray itself.

the betta will fight with the goldie providing it survives the cold

I put in 3 spoon fulls of this dechlorinator stuff and I got some plants, surely that helps? All the fish except oscar and betta get on actually.

dechlor take chlorine out not ammonia plant help a little bt not nearlly enough

this really does sound like spam now if you are not going to take any advice given then we can do nothing for you go back and see you idiot lfs and see what they have to say

Well they said they only take fish back if they have died and I really don't want to give back the oscar or the goldfish they are my favourite one's.

well then you are going to need three new tanks

a big one for the oscar
a big one for the common plec [the betta can go in here too]
both heated and filtered
and a 20 gal for the gold fish filtered but not heated

So a new bowl for each. I'll see if I can find anything on ebay, which i doubt so tomorrow i'll go to pets at home and get the betta a friend for a new bowl and get some new bowls. I'll try and give the plec to my friend who has a nice big 3 foot long tank aswel.

So your looking at a couple of 75 gallon tanks with heavy duty filtration and a 20g with good filtration.

well no worries, they'll be dead before a week has passed, so that will solve THAT problem.

if you want to actually take care of your fish you'll need a 20 US gallon tank at the very least for the goldfish, providing it's a fancy (meaning its a fan tail), but bigger if it's a common or a commet. these are really suited best to ponds, not tanks at all.

you'll need at least a 55 US gallon tank for your oscar.

A common plec will get very big and I believe also needs a tank along the lines of a 55 gallon, so i hope you have a lot of room and a lot of money.

The betta will be fine in the bowl, but he's the only one.

but if you don't care about your fish, ignore our advice and tell them i said bye.

well no worries, they'll be dead before a week has passed, so that will solve THAT problem.

if you want to actually take care of your fish you'll need a 20 US gallon tank at the very least for the goldfish, providing it's a fancy (meaning its a fan tail), but bigger if it's a common or a commet. these are really suited best to ponds, not tanks at all.

you'll need at least a 55 US gallon tank for your oscar.

A common plec will get very big and I believe also needs a tank along the lines of a 55 gallon, so i hope you have a lot of room and a lot of money.

The betta will be fine in the bowl, but he's the only one.

but if you don't care about your fish, ignore our advice and tell them i said bye.
:clap:

Ok i've spoke to my friend on MSN and he said he will have the plec as he hasn't got one. I'll put the goldfish, it's a fancy one, in my pond will look good. I'll get the oscar a new tank aswel.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back