My Poor Ickle Fish. Help Me !

Reaction score
So after a year of keeping fish, I thought it was time to give my fish an upgrade in tank size and I also got some new fish (a oscar and common plec).

In my new goldfish bowl I have a; betta, oscar, common plec and a goldfish, but I don't think the oscar likes the betta what should I do !?!? i'm worried about my fishes I just got them I don't want it to be my fault one of them dies :-(

I tried to get a partition at pets at home but they didn't have one that would fit a round bowl :(

Someone please help me :/

well any bowl isnt going to be big enough for that oscar, gold fish shouldnt be in there and the common plec will grow too bigtake all these fish back and keep the betta also buy a heater for that bowl and go have a look ion the betta section of this forum

just curious as too why you all jump on a thread like this when i really believe it could happen, if it does turn out to be a spam well tbh s**t happens

people that have dissmissed this thread as spam from someone who has no life

Why would they do it? Can someone please help me, why doesn't the oscar like the betta? The oscar is 2" fully grown according to what I was told.

the oscar will see the betta as FOOD
are you sure its an oscar

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back