My Poor Ickle Fish. Help Me !

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Keep it friendly people. Don't make me hand out flaming warnings. :p You've been doing well, just keep it up. :good:

I<3Oscars-and-bettas - All I can say is: You came to the fish forum. You asked for advice. Experienced people are giving you advice. It may not be what you want to hear, but trust me, it's the best for the fish. These people have helped countless others, and saved other people's fish. They aren't going to mislead you.

There are two options now:
1. Listen to them, take it in, and act on it for the better of the fish.
2. Don't listen to them. In which case I might as well close this thread now.

I hope you'll take the first option. :) They aren't trying to abuse you, or flame you, or anything. You have to realize we have lots of posts like this, and we get lots of people who just want to wind people up. So perhaps we are a little hasty to size people up, I don't know. But at the end of the day, we want what's best for the fish. And that's why we're here.

Good luck with your tank. :)

Keep it friendly people. Don't make me hand out flaming warnings. :p You've been doing well, just keep it up. :good:

I<3Oscars-and-bettas - All I can say is: You came to the fish forum. You asked for advice. Experienced people are giving you advice. It may not be what you want to hear, but trust me, it's the best for the fish. These people have helped countless others, and saved other people's fish. They aren't going to mislead you.

There are two options now:
1. Listen to them, take it in, and act on it for the better of the fish.
2. Don't listen to them. In which case I might as well close this thread now.

I hope you'll take the first option. :) They aren't trying to abuse you, or flame you, or anything. You have to realize we have lots of posts like this, and we get lots of people who just want to wind people up. So perhaps we are a little hasty to size people up, I don't know. But at the end of the day, we want what's best for the fish. And that's why we're here.

Good luck with your tank. :)
:clap:

i know thats pets at home are useless when it comes to fishy advise, but i'm sure they are not that useless, well ours isnt anyway. i have never seen a betta in with an oscar in our pets at home & they also have a sign on the tank saying they get really big & need a very large aquarium.
i've gota say thou this thread has kept me amused for the last couple of mins while reading it lol. i'm sure this guy is just winding every one up cos if he been keeping fish for a year he would know more than he reckons he does.
surely :crazy: :crazy:

First of all oscar shouldnt be with betta and should be in a tank of atleast... 75 gallons? The oscar will grow large, mine grew from one inch to 8 inch in a matter of months. Also goldfish are cold water. Common pleco needs lots of room, i think you can put the common pleco in the pond with your goldfish though. Try not to fully trust those ppl at the stores. All of us in the fishforums know what we talk about.

Yeah Rex, that wasn't helpful. This thread is a year old and the guy who bumped it is not right in the head. But i have to agree it was funny.,

had to be made up. No way you can be such an idoit

wow, a year ago. That guy was kinda annoying and stupid (not to be mean). If only he heard my oscar grew from one to 8 inch in a couple months.

nope. I forgot what they were called but they were floating pellets. i would say he grew from 1 to 8 inch in 4-6 months? actually i think i bought him at 2 inches. so its 2-8 inch in that amount of time.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back