My Poor Ickle Fish. Help Me !

I think a place which sell fish would know more than you and they told me he was fully grown.

If you belive that you could believe anything. Just beacause they work in LFS doesn't mean they no what they are talking about.

Maybe he does know about hamsters but he clearly knows little if nothing about fish keeping.

LFS? He looks after all the fish there so he must know something.
do you actually know the mortality rate an most lfs it WOULD shock youhave a look through the tanks how many dead fish do you see plus the turn over rate is high so the fish dont spend much time with them

OK kid, heres what you need to do...

Take everything back and just keep the betta. The guy who sold them should have known better and in all fairness you should have done your research.

have you cycled the tank and does it have a heater/filter

What is cycling? Thank you chris. There were no dead fish in the tanks they had just been delivered the day before he said. Also can someone tell me if these white dots on the betta are normal? It also has a white fluffly patch on his tail aswel. No heater, they are coldwater fish. It has an airstone in it and a little goldfish tank filter.

that is whitespot and finrot you will need meds for tht cycling well if he didnt tell you about it there are pinned topics for it ,

, oscar plec and betta all tropical fish you need a hater and rid of the goldfish like i said you will also need rid of the oscarand plec

dude, i dont mean to be rude but ur fish are likely to die if you keep them like they are. Your betta has whitespot by the sounds of it among oter things. This will spread to your other fish too.

I suggest you return all your fish except your betta tommorow. Then get some whitespot and fin rot treatment and a heater. Then have a good read through of the pinned topics which are located at the top of each sub-forum. All the information you need is here.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back