BettaPonic New Member Joined Jan 2, 2017 Messages 56 Reaction score 10 Points 8 Location NOVA May 25, 2017 #1 I keep Least Killifish and Guppies. I thought I would show them off. The little tank is storage until I build a second colony. Attachments IMG_8500.webp 395.4 KB · Views: 233 IMG_8501.webp 325.8 KB · Views: 224 IMG_8502.webp 613.3 KB · Views: 276 IMG_8503.webp 637.9 KB · Views: 249 IMG_8504.webp 695.4 KB · Views: 241 IMG_8505.webp 604.3 KB · Views: 220 IMG_8506.webp 677.5 KB · Views: 224 IMG_8510.webp 482.5 KB · Views: 233
I keep Least Killifish and Guppies. I thought I would show them off. The little tank is storage until I build a second colony.
fish481 Fish Gatherer Joined Dec 1, 2006 Messages 2,685 Reaction score 1,648 Points 113 Location The Goodeid Room May 28, 2017 #2 least killifish is an old favourite of mine. a pretty little fish I always have the time and tank space for them.
least killifish is an old favourite of mine. a pretty little fish I always have the time and tank space for them.
BettaPonic New Member Joined Jan 2, 2017 Messages 56 Reaction score 10 Points 8 Location NOVA May 28, 2017 #3 They are pretty awesome. I love the look of the fry.