My Juwel Vision 180... *updated *

Andy-lee

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hey everyone,
Still quite new to fishkeeping only been in the hobby around 6 months and Iā€™m still learning something new every day :)

So hereā€™s my tank, itā€™s a Juwel Vision 180 with real plants, redmoor wood, black stones, a little cave and 2 black rocks.
Filter is an aquaone 1050 external with added carbon.

Stocking is as follows:
2 Pearl Gourami
1 platy (mams choice :/ )
3 Male Guppies
10 Neon Tetras
3 Rainbow fish (the blue looking ones?!?)
3 Coryā€™s (2 albino and one peppered)
1 Bristle nose
1 zebra snail
1 Shrimp

P1010337.jpg

P1010342.jpg

P1010339.jpg

I'm just waiting for the plants to grow so they fill the tank up abit more.
Also looking for some final stocking ideas, any one got any suggestions?
Any comments and suggestions are very welcome,
Thanks for looking
Andy

thats a really good looking tank!

you should enter this in the tank of the month competition. How long has it been planted?

Ermmm i think its been planted a month or so, i had a problem with a BN going into an ornument and dieing so i changed it all around then and also change my stock :)
Anther little picture of my shrimp having his dinner
P1010302.jpg

Night light pic... (old layout)

P1010028.jpg

Thanks for the comments
Andy

Cheers for the comments :D
fluffycabbage i think it is redmoor wood? I chose it as it has alot more character, with the branches going in all directions unlike other wood where they are just lumps.

Cheers for the commenst :D
Yeah littlemonkey black sand or gravel looks the best in my opinion really brings out all the colours.
Any one got any ideas on how i could improve??
Cheers again
Andy

I seem to be saying "great looking tank" on this forum quite a lot recently, the standard being posted is really high at the moment.

Guess one more time wont hurt....

great looking tank!

Agree with Ianho, get that submitted for Tank Of The Month

Slight update :)
Went to the lfs today and once last week and bought a few plants and new tank mates...
I purchased 3 more rainbow fish, 6 panda corys, and 4 new plants not sure on there names :(
Stocking is now as follows:
2 Pearl Gourami
1 platy (mams choice :/ )
3 Male Guppies
10 Neon Tetras
6 Dwarf Neon Rainbowfish
9 Coryā€™s (6 panda, 2 albino and one peppered)
1 Bristle nose
1 zebra snail
1 Shrimp

Thats my final stocking now apart from a few more shrips when the lfs get the same ones in as the one iv got, any know what type mine is from picture above?

Update pics...

P1010394.jpg

P1010387.jpg

P1010378.jpg

P1010355.jpg

P1010390.jpg

Any comments are appriciated
Thanks for looking
Andy

That's a really great tank.

One of the best I've seen to be fair. Its simple, relaxed and the black and green go together like...something that goes together really well...like black and green? :X

That's a really great tank.

One of the best I've seen to be fair. Its simple, relaxed and the black and green go together like...something that goes together really well...like black and green? :X

Im just about happy with the tank now not goin to change much more, maybe a carpet plant around the base of the redmoor and that would be it. I think the black and green looks good also, as do the contrast of the brown of the wood and the redish plant with the green :D

Ill keep this thread updated on any further changes :D
Cheers
Andy

Fantastic looking tank,
are all those plants real,also what have you used for the black background on the tank?
thanks

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back