My Juwel Vision 180... *updated *

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

That is the nicest gravel I've ever seen, where did you get it from?

Sorry if you've said previously.

Thought id update with some new pictures :D new peice of bogwood purchased inorder to create an arch, riccia carpet also expanded a little. There is a few updates coimg shortly too, i have orderd a koralia 900 powerhead to boost my circulation and tommorow i am going to purcase 1 or 2 new plants and some new food sticks an other to pick the tank up a little :D
Recent pictures...
P1000922.jpg

P1000917.jpg

P1000915.jpg

P1000907.jpg

P1000906.jpg

P1000916.jpg

Opinions?
Possible improvements?
Cheers for looking,
Andy

nice moss bridge there Andy, you could elaberate on this scape when you get bored...

http://www.tropica.com/layouts/some-experience/the-bridge-of-moss-(225l)/description.aspx

obviously thats done on a larger scape, but i reckon you'd pull it off. But for now the tanks looking good. I would extend the Riccia, get it going all over the open ground. Thats just me though.

Well i haven't been on the site in a long while... just under a year in fact due to everything setting down with very little problems, which thanks to you guys i knew how to go around fixing without delay :)

So... the tank has been left now in its current state for roughly 7 months or so, same inhabitants and plants in all that time time to. Haven't had any deaths of any sort and the plants are flourishing even with flowers appearing at the moment and apart from one moss ball that has seen better days everything is good:)

My two angel fish have grown dramatically alongside my BN plec, my armourd shrimp have nearly doubled in size also and are starting to take a nice tone of blue (iphone picture not the best)

Albino corys has spawned a few times lately so they must be happy, and even the little betta from the tank in my bedroom has settled to his own little corner amongst the plants at the front left of the tank and regularly comes out to explore. Golden nugget plec hasn't grown much in the time iv had it although its out regular and eats plenty so must be healthy :)

Any way i will some typing and let some pictures do some talking :D

P1010417.jpg

P1010420.jpg

P1010413.jpg

P1010411.jpg

P1010421.jpg

Even the plants have been flowering for the first time.
IMG_0926.jpg

P1010449.jpg

P1010432.jpg

P1010429.jpg

P1010455.jpg

IMG_1305.jpg

IMG_1292.jpg

im super jeal, looks steak sause guy. (Steak sause = A1 = awesome)

very nice indeed

*right clicks on photo - saves in 'scape ideas' file*

Nice use of Anubias
good.gif

Thanks :), i originally just bought a few small ones to take the bareness of how it was before off but they seem to have flourished and filled the tank haha

im super jeal, looks steak sause guy. (Steak sause = A1 = awesome)

Cheers dude, comments like these make it worth the chew on at times when you cant be bothered :)

What a read... great thread! and what a tank!!!! :drool:

I'm green with envay :angry:

Stunnin, simply stunnin

G

Thanks :) its changed quite alot through out is life hasn't it :/ think im finally happy with it for the moment though, may change to a mirror background though at some point, would mean giving up the betta though :/

You using co2 at all?

Hey, no have never used co2 although i did use liquid carbon for a short period months ago but the habit just died off, would like to used co2 but i think it will just be hassle... no?

very nice indeed

*right clicks on photo - saves in 'scape ideas' file*

Thanks dude, doing that i find helps alot i looked and loads of tanks on here and it kind of helps you decided what you want and what you are able to archive :) just by taking little ideas off each, like the moss bridge i used to have the the carpet look etc :)

Cheers for looking guys,
keep the comments and advice coming
Andy

Great tank! Really clean and bold look to the hardscape and planting.

No advice here...just keep doing what you're doing! :D

Some of those pics would be a contender in FOTM + tank.
All good.

Oh wow, this is simply stunning! I really liked the wooden "arch" with moss on it.

Keep up the good work! :good:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back