My Juwel Rio 240

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

they look like endlers to me... I could be wrong though o_O

I thought they were P@H tiki men, I didnt see the googly eyed one though... I've just put a load of moss coming out of the mouth of one of mine to keep it underwater in my 48 litre until the 96 litre is ready for it :D looks like he's throwing up green :D

Really impressive tank hun! loving it

Thank you :)

They always seem to have different ones out at my local P@H, like they keep swopping them round. Like that idea of the moss in the mouth, think i may have to pinch it!

I reckon if you can get the moss going in the right direction it would look awesome! Mine is just in there to keep it underwater until I can make my mind up with what to do with this 96litre. Im still on the look out for some taller plants that won't grow too high (no point in having giant swords in a 39cm high tank lol).

keep posting the pics :) especially if you make a moss puking tiki man :D

wow tank looking amazing. Are those plants real or 'fake'? In one of your posts earlier you said you didn't think much of the fish at pets at home. Can you give some more details please? I was planning to get fish from my local pets at home when my Rio 125 has finished cycling.

Thanks.

wow tank looking amazing. Are those plants real or 'fake'? In one of your posts earlier you said you didn't think much of the fish at pets at home. Can you give some more details please? I was planning to get fish from my local pets at home when my Rio 125 has finished cycling.

Thanks.

Thanks bud, plants to the left are fake, and to the right are real. Nothing wrong with P@H in general, just my local one has a lot of dead fish in the tanks a lot of the time, compared to other shops in the area. Iv seen others though that are great

The fake ones are a brand called Sydeco, and were from a lfs called Anglo Scottish Aquatics, the Elodea was from Ripples and the Java Fern (the one in the back right corner) was from Pets at Home :good:

v.nice, needs some rocks though :good:

Cheers bud, have been thinking about rocks recently

hahaha tiki man havin a really bad sneeze :D

lol, still want to do it with some moss, but have used the elodea for now :)

Have had a play around with the lighting recently, wanted to dim it down a bit and add some more colour, its still growing on me, so will see how it goes. It is brighter than it appears in the picture though. Also have added some amazon frogbit which seems to be doing well B-)

Seem to be really suffering with bba on my driftwood, so im on the lookout for a siamese algae eater too

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Very nicee, like the lighting to gives the tank more character.

Most reactions

trending

Back