My Fishroom

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Inchworm

Li'l Ole Fish Lady
Reaction score
A few of the members have asked to see pictures of my fishroom, so here goes. My tanks are plain but since most of my fish are corydoras, I try to keep the bottoms clear so they have room to move around. I hope you like them. :D

The two tanks on the other side of the table have African Clawed Frogs.
FishRoom1.jpg

Moving around we come to this...
FishRoom2.jpg

On the other side of the room are these. The empty 55 gallon tank developed a scratch right in the center front and don't trust it any more. I still haven't made up my mind whether I should replace it or set up another row of 10 gallon single species tanks
FishRoom3.jpg

I ran out of room there so there are also tanks in my hallway.
FishRoom4.jpg

There are a few in the bathroom too.
FishRoom5.jpg

And let's not forget the kitchen. The 10 gallon tank is home to my lovely black S. schultzei and the small one contains newly hatched corydoras fry that are covered with mulm. The two shoeboxes are microworm cultures.
FishRoom6.jpg

FishRoom7.jpg

I hope you enjoyed the tour. Your comments would be most welcome. :D

Simple straight forward.... the way I like it..... They are scrupulous!... the recipe for happy fish..... esp. corries.

whoa....wot id do if my gf let me do that!!!! lol very nice indeed!

Wow , have you ever thought about owning a fish shop? Those Corys must be very happy , you are very very lucky , my mrs won't even let me put a second tank in the house (ANYWHERE!!!!) ,,, wait till she sees the smaller second tank (quarentine , hospital , Hopefully fry).....
Have fun , very impressive :good:

how cool i want your house lol

i was considering asking the parents if i can swap my bedroom upstairs for a smaller room down stairs so i coud have more tanks as the floor was ssolid but then i just decided to get the parents liking fish and just get one in the living room lol

nevermind your water changes or feeding what about your electricity bill???

Electricity cant be that bad, looks to me that most of the tanks are filtered with sponge filters. And i dont see heaters in the majority of them so im guessing theyre kept at room temp.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back