My Fish Tank And Fish

nofishinginmytank

Fish Fanatic
Joined
Jun 16, 2014
Messages
137
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Location
GB
Well I have never done this before but here are some pictures of my tank and my fish
smile.png
I am open to any critism
smile.png
I want to improve my tank, it has slowly been improving over the 6months that I have had it
smile.png

The platies
smile.png
The red and black is called Rose and is a female and the calico is a female called Storm
smile.png


The guppies :) All boys, sorry the photos are blurry they are old ones from when i fist got them and it wont let me upload the new ones :( anyway the guppies are called Fin, Lenny, Leo, Flame and little Azurro :)

They are still in the bags from the lfs when i took these photos :)

:)

The cory catfish is called Mrs Whiskers
smile.png


The catfish is now in a bigger tank with more friends :)
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1632.webp
    IMG_1632.webp
    106.6 KB · Views: 204
  • IMG_1630.webp
    IMG_1630.webp
    62.8 KB · Views: 241
  • IMG_1627.webp
    IMG_1627.webp
    50.8 KB · Views: 271
  • IMG_1633.webp
    IMG_1633.webp
    85.6 KB · Views: 228
  • IMG_1118.webp
    IMG_1118.webp
    95.2 KB · Views: 186
  • IMG_1116.webp
    IMG_1116.webp
    92.5 KB · Views: 203
Some of the latest photos
smile.png


:)

Sorry that they are blurry, i took them with my phone :(

My small blue guppy is called Azurro :) I know you shouldnt have favourites but he is mine :)

:)
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1636.webp
    IMG_1636.webp
    90.9 KB · Views: 218
  • IMG_1637.webp
    IMG_1637.webp
    98.4 KB · Views: 200
  • IMG_1641.webp
    IMG_1641.webp
    80.7 KB · Views: 194
  • IMG_1644.webp
    IMG_1644.webp
    97.6 KB · Views: 237
  • IMG_1137.webp
    IMG_1137.webp
    121.9 KB · Views: 215
The latest photos
smile.png
Literally just took them 
fish.gif

:)

I love my fish so much :) they are so relaxing and fun to watch 
fish.gif
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1681.webp
    IMG_1681.webp
    112.9 KB · Views: 222
  • IMG_1683.webp
    IMG_1683.webp
    53.7 KB · Views: 208
  • IMG_1684.webp
    IMG_1684.webp
    60.6 KB · Views: 239
  • IMG_1689.webp
    IMG_1689.webp
    46.6 KB · Views: 209
  • IMG_1688.webp
    IMG_1688.webp
    24 KB · Views: 215
  • IMG_1691.webp
    IMG_1691.webp
    57.9 KB · Views: 215
  • IMG_1692.webp
    IMG_1692.webp
    49.3 KB · Views: 198
  • IMG_1695.webp
    IMG_1695.webp
    43.1 KB · Views: 202
  • IMG_1698.webp
    IMG_1698.webp
    56.3 KB · Views: 237
  • IMG_1699.webp
    IMG_1699.webp
    50.4 KB · Views: 219
  • IMG_1701.webp
    IMG_1701.webp
    57.9 KB · Views: 217
  • IMG_1704.webp
    IMG_1704.webp
    77.6 KB · Views: 204
Lovely tank, jw if the cories are all the same species?
 
Yeah all the cories are peppered catfish :) I got 2 which the pet shop recommended (this was about 6 months ago) and one died about 2 months after I got it, then I kept the one on its own for a little while but it was lonely so i mentioned it to my sister and she then bought 4 of her own and we keep them all together but I can tell which ones mine, its the biggest and darkest coloured 
fish.gif
 

Most reactions

Back
Top