Kara101584
Fishaholic
After being a member for months and months, and thinking long and hard about spawning, I'm finally going to do it! I have all the require supplies, and have already started to save jars. Now, I just need some help from all you breeders in picking my pair. I have some boys from Wuv and the girl is from Synirr.... Here's the line up! Kinda like an online Betta Fish Dating Service!

The Female; she is a PK from Synirr's MINI Spawn.
Smooch, a boy from Wuv, maybe if she reads this she can help with the background of these fish.
Dylan, who is another boy from Wuv,
Blaze, yet another beautiful Wuv boy,
and Lastly, Nitro, from Wuv:
The Female; she is a PK from Synirr's MINI Spawn.
Smooch, a boy from Wuv, maybe if she reads this she can help with the background of these fish.
Dylan, who is another boy from Wuv,
Blaze, yet another beautiful Wuv boy,
and Lastly, Nitro, from Wuv:

. I think they're DT carriers (right Wuv?) so you'd get 50% DTs out of a spawn with them and a lot of reds. It looks like the female carries marble by the way her red is kinda blotchy, so you would *potentially* get some marbles too, especially judging by the patches of skin tone on the faces of the boys. If you used Dylan I think he'd throw you some cambodians by the look of him. Oranges and yellows are a possibility too, I think, though they probably wouldn't be very clean what with the iridescence.








