My Discus Show Tank

DevotedToDiscus

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Thought I might post some pics of my show tank and fish now that it is developing. The plants are now established and starting to take shape(4 months in), but it will be another 6 months before they are nearing where I want them. The fish are very happy in their new home. 1.jpg

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 116
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 91
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 117
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 99
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 100
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 91
here you go

Attachments

• 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 120
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 119
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 101
What plants do you have in that tank?
Hi... The main large leaf plants are Anubas Barteri(tied to bogwood and attached to the glass with suckers).
Cryptocoryne Undulata(still getting a hold at the back)
Java Fern
Nymphaea Lotus lily
Some swords and the I am actually not sure of the name of the foreground Crypt....I just liked the shine on it, but took an age to plant each stem, as I kept knocking the previous one out each time I stuck the next in
angry.gif
...... drove me crazy, but they are well rooted now.

Simply beautiful. Incredibly vibrant colours

blush.gif
Thanks man.....some are from my own brood stock and others I bought, but was trying to get a nice contrast in colours. Some of the plants still have a bit of growing to achieve the right back ground, but time will tell and I hope it turns out how I plan......will let you know
rolleyes.gif

Very nice, can tell you put a lot of effort into it!

Thank you friend, I am still waiting for some of the very slow growing plants to kick in at the rear, and give the tank a nice back drop. Am sure they will be there soon.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back