🐠 TOTM Fattyfish - August 2026 Tank of the Month Winner

connorlindeman33 34

Plantman
Fish of the Month 🌟
5x Tank of the Month 🏆
Supporting Member ⭐
📋 Contest Moderator
Joined
Nov 18, 2021
Messages
5,318
Reaction score
6,461
Points
113
Location
37.2431° N, 115.7930° W
We have a winner in Tropical Fish Forums'
August Tank
of the Month Contest

We had 4 awesome tanks entered in this month's TOTM contest.
It was a close contest, but only one could win...
And the winner is.......
@FattyFish
:band:
:hooray:
Let's all congratulate them​
IMG_1637.webp

Well, after narrowly missing out on the POTM, I thought I would have a pop at the TOTM.
This is my 252 litre/66 US gallon community tank.

The Tank and Stand: Fluval Shaker Oak.
Filters: Fluval 307 plumbed through the base, also an Oase 150 internal filter.
Lights: Lominie LED 25w x2

Fish etc:
20-ish mixed guppies
6 Endlers
6 Panda Cory
17 Ember Tetras
12 Rummy Nose Tetras
18 Cardinal Tetras
2 Gold Honey Guramis
2 Red Honey Guramis
1 Pear Gurami
1 Small common Pleco (this will be moved on and swapped for another small one when he reaches 3-4 inches)
4 Gold Neocaridina Shrimp
4 Armano Shrimp

Decor:
Mixed plants, too many to list. Loads of spider wood. Mixture of house plants.
Thanks for looking
 
Well done all. @FattyFish, somehow managed not to notice this time where this thread was. Never thought of checking in the competitions threads (duh). Often just pither around the 'What's New' bit at the top, and then pother off doing reading on the internet of some of the names I see here! 🤪
 
Congrats! 🏆
 
Beautiful tank FF
 
Thanks to all. I'm glad you liked my tank. It was this look that got me back into tropicals. I had been watching a YouTube video, and this guy had his tank set up with plants growing out of the top, with the roots in the water. I wanted to take it a step further, having the wood also coming out of the top.
P.S I loved the look of the discus tank that was entered :fish:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top