My Discus Show Tank

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

i love you tank !!!

i do agree black background would make your fishes colours stand out more, althought i do really like the grey so i dont no lol its all down to your prefrence its all good us saying the grey looks better when your the one looking at it all the time

well done you should be very very proud
Thanks my man. They background is a sheet of 4mm grey acrylic that just slides in the back against the glass. So what I could do is paint one side of it back, or blue and then I can just flip it around if I fancy a change. The black I had before also made the plants look brighter........oh, decisions decisions.
wacko.gif

i love you tank !!!

i do agree black background would make your fishes colours stand out more, althought i do really like the grey so i dont no lol its all down to your prefrence its all good us saying the grey looks better when your the one looking at it all the time

Thanks my man. They background is a sheet of 4mm grey acrylic that just slides in the back against the glass. So what I could do is paint one side of it back, or blue and then I can just flip it around if I fancy a change. The black I had before also made the plants look brighter........oh, decisions decisions.
wacko.gif

I'm thinking blue! A darker blue though, black would also look good. I think the blue would make your wood stand out more, as well as the plants and fish. The black would make the fish and plants awesome but the wood may blend in more.. Just my thoughts! Either would be nice, just give it a totally different look depending on which color you choose :) I can't wait to see regardless of what you decide to do :good:

i love you tank !!!

wacko.gif

I'm thinking blue! A darker blue though, black would also look good. I think the blue would make your wood stand out more, as well as the plants and fish. The black would make the fish and plants awesome but the wood may blend in more.. Just my thoughts! Either would be nice, just give it a totally different look depending on which color you choose :) I can't wait to see regardless of what you decide to do :good:
Got to go to work today, for 3 weeks, so can't do it until I get back now
cry1.gif

Well you answered your own answer.

Paint each side blue or black. Duh.

:Slaps with a limp plastic chicken:

My hubby gave me rum. Excuse this and erase before tomorrow ;)

i love you tank !!!

wacko.gif

Got to go to work today, for 3 weeks, so can't do it until I get back now
cry1.gif

Awe, well it will be one more thing to look forward to when you get back! :hey:

Safe travels!

Thanks Tara. Am only working a 4 hour drive away from home, so might pop back next weekend to see my babies anyway
yes.gif

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back