The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Here they are:
P1020371.jpg

P1020373.jpg

P1020367.jpg

P1020368.jpg

Does someone have to second the nomination or do I just enter it? ???

Just take a verification photo with the fish and tank in the background and a scribbled pce of paper saying "TFF December FOTM"... then enter it in the FOTM competition.

Good find on the licorice gouramis they will be awsome when fully coloured up.
Thanks, they have coloured up since yesterday when they were in their stress colouring, I'll post some photos in a minute. ;) They were very expensive too!
Carl

Those licorice Gourami are absolutely beautiful :wub: Can't wait to see more pics!
I've only ever kept honeys and pearls and haven't been too impressed, but after seeing your chocolates and licorice gouramis I must say it's very tempting to try the more unusual ones out in future ^^'

Those licorice Gourami are absolutely beautiful :wub: Can't wait to see more pics!
I've only ever kept honeys and pearls and haven't been too impressed, but after seeing your chocolates and licorice gouramis I must say it's very tempting to try the more unusual ones out in future ^^'
Thanks! :D :D
I have to say I've been won over by unusual Anabantoids and rare gouramis, so I hope to carry on buying unusual and hard to get of gouramis, my next one will probably be the Eye-Spot Gourami :good:
Carl

Thanks, they have coloured up since yesterday when they were in their stress colouring, I'll post some photos in a minute. ;) They were very expensive too!
Carl

How much did they cost. There awsome fish and because there hard to keep rarely for sale ive only seen them for sale once.

Very jealous, they look amazing. I had an oppurtunity not so long ago to purchase some of the Nagy variety of licorice gourami. but wish i did now after seeing your pictures.

Very jealous, they look amazing. I had an oppurtunity not so long ago to purchase some of the Nagy variety of licorice gourami. but wish i did now after seeing your pictures.
:lol:
I now plan on getting some Eyespot Gouramis and maybe the Giant Pikehead Gourami, a very rare and delicate cousin of the Chocolate Gourami :D

Love the eye spot gourami reminds me of a 4cm version of the three spot. Never heard of the pikehead gourami so im gonna have a quick google search to see what there like now.

Love the eye spot gourami reminds me of a 4cm version of the three spot. Never heard of the pikehead gourami so im gonna have a quick google search to see what there like now.
Pikehead Gourami
luciocephalus_pulcher_2.jpg

Carl

How much did they cost. There awsome fish and because there hard to keep rarely for sale ive only seen them for sale once.
Missed this post.

These cost me just over £35 for the 3 plus they are only around 1.5cm long :rofl:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back