1st ever batch
S5005307.jpg

S5005308.jpg

2nd batch just inside pot
S5005282.jpg

S5005306.jpg

3rd batch in rear of pot
S5005309.jpg

My next major project is doing BN's...... I have a vested interest in this topic, but have a problem getting hold of breeding stock..... I see you have it in community.... do they survive this way... (the fry)??

Brill pix - I have 7 tanks and desperately need BRISTLENOSES but but just dont seem to be able to keep the smaller ones long enough to grow before being attacked by bigger tankmates. I need a breeding pair urgently....??

yes but i only have them in with three juvi guppies,
seem to survive as long as you have enough hiding places and no real predators :good:
very easy to breed<mal-female and just add water and caves/pots

what other fish do you have in your tank?
get a grow out tank,,,

seem to survive as long as you have enough hiding places and no real predators :good:

get a grow out tank,,,

Yep I think thats the way forward, I have 70 gal community tank but have large Angels, Firemouth, Discus, Gouramis, Pleco, Ghosties, and a very large Sucking loach - my other tanks are species, Ie Tanganyika (Breeding Brichardi's), Malawi's and the others are livebearer birthing tank, fry growing tank x 2, Hospital/Quarantine tank and a partition for breeding Kribs.....
Busy boy but still need the BN's......wanna swap for some Brichardi's..???

get a grow out tank,,,

Who're you talking to.... I'll have nothing but them in a 4ft x 4ft x 3ft deep heated pond with loads of pots.....

get a grow out tank,,,

Who're you talking to.... I'll have nothing but them in a 4ft x 4ft x 3ft deep heated pond with loads of pots.....

hehe was talking to bungy

bungy if you can get to bmth your welcome to some

Most reactions

trending

Back