My betta is having lumps on his body

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
šŸ† Click to vote! šŸ†

nttrrss

Reaction score
Hi I am new to this forum but I am desperate for any advice possible on my little guy. I have had Sushi for almost a year and the past few months he has developed lumps and bumps on his body seemingly with no cause. They are white and sometimes flesh colored. He is a sensitive guy so I try not to over load him with meds. I just keep his tank clean and feed him and talk to him daily. He eats and swims but he is sticking to the bottom of the tank more than I like these days. Like I said any advice is welcome...I read it could be lymphocytis Iā€™m just not sure where to go from here.
50D12DC2-86F1-405C-A875-9B5DFA5EB03B.jpeg
D72E60C7-3C34-44AE-95FE-3D26E3C9DA79.jpeg

Could be possibly a tumor, but I'll leave this to @Colin_T and other members. So sorry to hear about Sushi, my betta, Candy, is currently fighting dropsy.

It's not lymphocystis.

it could be anything including poor genetics or old age.
It's not lymphocystis.

it could be anything including poor genetics or old age.
I tried treating it using Melafix...did not seem to do much. I really try not to use medication but Iā€™m wondering if I should use a fungal. While Iā€™m revived to hear itā€™s not lymph I was kind of hoping to gain a little more insight coming to a fish forum and all...thanks anyways...

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back