FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.
supersixone said:
wuvmybetta said:
I'm coming up with Philidelphia, PA.
[snapback]872350[/snapback]​

oh, and only an hour and a half away from me....
[snapback]872409[/snapback]​
Wait i did not notice that. Did a mod post that? I think its extremely wrong that someone would post his location if he didn't post it himself in the location area. Extreme invation into a members privacy.

Um there are way more than 2 talking on this post. And not all the people feel comfortable with sarah saying "We" when she is expessing her views that not everyone agrees with so it would be best if she kept it at an "I"
And I see you like my style and are using me lines now.

germanshepherdlver said:
wwestar2000 said:
So sweety keep it at "I" :D
[snapback]872374[/snapback]​

ummm
theres at least two of us
i think that makes it a we
sweetie :D
[snapback]872419[/snapback]​

Thank you Germanshepherdlver - I was referring to me plus friends around me right now who have the space as well as those that had already offered support!!! so in comclusion - Germanshepherdlver + my friends + others that have offered support + me = WE!!!
And that is what I meant about personal comments!!

wwestar2000 said:
supersixone said:
wuvmybetta said:

Wait i did not notice that. Did a mod post that? I think its extremely wrong that someone would post his location if he didn't post it himself in the location area. Extreme invation into a members privacy.
[snapback]872416[/snapback]​

that's the thing about the internet...there really isn't any privacy. anyone with the know how can find out that information; it's public access. everyone should be aware of that kind of risk...

supersixone said:
wwestar2000 said:
supersixone said:
wuvmybetta said:

[snapback]872416[/snapback]​

that's the thing about the internet...there really isn't any privacy. anyone with the know how can find out that information; it's public access. everyone should be aware of that kind of risk...
[snapback]872435[/snapback]​
Still doesn't mean you could jut give it out like that.

Hey, I roughly got it without invading privacy. All I did was look at his local time. Then I'm sure we could have narrowed it down soon enough.

wwestar2000 said:
OohFeeshy said:
Hey, I roughly got it without invading privacy. All I did was look at his local time. Then I'm sure we could have narrowed it down soon enough.
[snapback]872452[/snapback]​
I seriosly thought a mod did it. Cause wav did say she was going to check that out.
[snapback]872457[/snapback]​

does it matter who did it :dunno:
at least some people care enough about fish to try and help.....

She did, I think, but I also found it was on the east coast of the US, and theres not a great deal of places to pick from. Oh yes, and what you're saying now goeas against many things you've said before, such as
Well that term can be mis-used. But the betta doesnt have to have something wrong with it for me to consider it a rescue. Alot of homley bettas are pussed to the back and can be there for there whole lives if someone like me doesnt come and give him a great home he diserves. Life isnt eternal and every day they lose in the back of the shelf of a WAlmart i s a day lost in there life in there dream home. I do consider that a rescue. Animals do die of depression.

Well, what you say you consider a rescue is exactly what is happening here. Is this a 'great home they deserve'? No. Is this their 'dream home'? Again, no. And it seems to me to be fairly likely some of these will die of depression, so please, don't condone those trying to rescue them.

Well that term can be mis-used. But the betta doesnt have to have something wrong with it for me to consider it a rescue. Alot of homley bettas are pussed to the back and can be there for there whole lives if someone like me doesnt come and give him a great home he diserves. Life isnt eternal and every day they lose in the back of the shelf of a WAlmart i s a day lost in there life in there dream home. I do consider that a rescue. Animals do die of depression. 

:dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

so healthy bettas need help
but those nipped/bloated etc bettas dont :/

OohFeeshy said:
She did, I think, but I also found it was on the east coast of the US, and theres not a great deal of places to pick from. Oh yes, and what you're saying now goeas against many things you've said before, such as

Well, what you say you consider a rescue is exactly what is happening here. Is this a 'great home they deserve'? No. Is this their 'dream home'? Again, no. And it seems to me to be fairly likely some of these will die of depression, so please, don't condone those trying to rescue them.
[snapback]872467[/snapback]​
Yeah that was like my 30th post. Opinions change. Plus both of those topics were completly difrent. I sayed that to the topic of what people consider rescueing bettas. These bettas are in a filtured 30 gallon and feed regularly. Way better than a cup and being feed once a week. Totally diffrent.

wwestar2000

i think you know your wrong and are scared to admit it
even you can see these bettas arnt healthy nor happy.
and for the record we(yes we) dont keep our bettas in cups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back