My betta fish community tank

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread has gone completely off topic since you entered, wwestar. Your first post in this thread..
I also see a problem in some of the members here. I am one to stir up contruversy and regularly get bashed by some of the members here. Its so funny how all of the ones that are being so rude and just using the excuse that its there so-called "opinion" are always bashing my posts. even before the pictures i might add. Yeah just some advice_ Open mined people don't stir up as much conflict as u guys and i suggest you post after you calm down.
...you come in and try to make snide remarks about the posters in the thread. Just stop already.

Wow, I'm surprised this thread hasn't been closed yet, to be honest. :huh:

wwestar2000 said:
Idk he said he had them in there for 6 months and if thats true only 3 deaths is pretty good.
Pretty good for completely inadequate conditions, I guess. You know better.

And this topic is based on opinion. It's totally an opinion if one can accept that the fish fought to form a state of dominance between them or not.
Betta fish do not naturally develop social orders as they are solitary animals. It is possible for less-aggressive females to coexist SOMETIMES, but remember, these fish have been bred to fight. Again, you know better. Even if the aggression does serve to form a pecking order, why would you want to force this completely unnatural behaviour on the animal? They deserve better.

Wwestar, it is readily apparent to anyone who has been keeping up with your posts that you don't particularly care about the well-being of your fish either, so personally, I consider anything you say null and void. If you're incapable of coming to your senses and recognising that there is something wrong with this situation, then I pity any animal unfortunate enough to be under your care. I mean hell, if you can't recognise that these fish are in distress, how are you going to recognise it in your own animals?

i feel sry for the fish. but in the meen time i think this topic should be closed. there isnt much we can do. we are only giving him the attention he doesnt deserve. jus turn around an feed all your fish an watch them an youll relax. just dont give jerks like him the attention an the insentive to keep doing it. like my step bro. he is one of the biggest asses an cruilest ppl when he has attention but when backs are turned he is as quiet as a mouse.

Good call. We're going to wrap this one up now guys. I don't think we'll ever hear from this guy again so... :dunno: It's not like he's coming back to talk about it.

Let's just hope he reads some of the posts and reconsiders his experiment. :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back