My 55gal tank

Overload Reptiles

Fish Fanatic
Joined
Feb 4, 2022
Messages
67
Reaction score
39
Points
18
Location
Western Springs, IL
Here’s some pictures of my 55 gal setup.

DFCB63DE-5432-4066-B1C9-E6F0E1567E5D.webp
B1B11756-EE86-45C9-8491-2DBC1F0AD07E.webp
B25C7D59-DDED-4B56-9423-0F0413DAF388.webp
A60E2DBE-B9FB-4452-A088-897F521310DE.webp
6E681562-1FF0-422F-98A4-B3A1FC9BBB98.webp
9C6237A5-3645-4B3C-A020-1CFE12C957F2.webp
 
Thanks. I think the same thing. I love how Moray Eels have that evil look to them.
Precisely!! I think it's the way the eyes look kind of sunken in? In art, if you want to make the eyes stand out as creepy, you have them focus on the viewer and illustrate them sunken back into the sockets, which is the sort of way morays look, but without any special effects!
 
Precisely!! I think it's the way the eyes look kind of sunken in? In art, if you want to make the eyes stand out as creepy, you have them focus on the viewer and illustrate them sunken back into the sockets, which is the sort of way morays look, but without any special effects!
That’s really kool.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top