My 37 Gallon!

CoryLover95

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Hi,
I have a 37 gallon aquarium that I just aquascaped and stocked recently.  (The plants are really short because LFS didn't carry any big ones.)  It is currently stocked with:
1x Dwarf Gourami
2x Red Wag Platy
4x Long Fin Red Minor Tetra
11x Neon Tetra
Enjoy!
-CL95

Attachments

• phpNrKClEAM.jpg
    phpNrKClEAM.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 39
  • phpU6UDxQAM.jpg
    phpU6UDxQAM.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 41
  • phpHXTZbrAM.jpg
    phpHXTZbrAM.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 38
  • php8paenwAM.jpg
    php8paenwAM.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 38
Nice tank, your lab seems impressed :)
Seashells may be to help the snail - if waters to low a ph it wears away the shell.

Just added some new fish!  4 Corys, 2 more Platys, 2 more Long Fin Red Minor tetras.  (My tank is still fairly new so I'm adding some small fish gradually.)  I'll post some pics later today!

Definitely check your water stats after adding all these fish! Is your filter cycled?

This Old Spouse said:
Definitely check your water stats after adding all these fish! Is your filter cycled?
Yes, my filter is cycled and the tank has been running for over 2 months.  Most of the fish are under 1/2" long, though, so they're not too much extra poop yet LOL.

Good to know. I'd still check the stats to be on the safe side. 
good.gif

Yes, definitely.  I have the API master test kit as well as some KH/gH/Chlorine strips and I'll probably test the water once/twice a week (or more often if you think I should) for a while.

Hi, sorry that I took so long to reply again!  I was sick.
All stats look normal.  Had a bit of a nitrite spike, but all fish are fine and it's over now.  I am very proud of my Mickey Mouse Platy, my Sunburst Platy (or is it a Marigold Variatus?  I can't tell, the pet store had them in the same tank) and especially my catfish!  I have been waiting for ever to get these catfish (but couldn't until my tank was more stable) and I am so excited!  Enjoy the pics and tell me what you think!

Darn it I just forgot to put the pics in LOL don't you hate when you do things like that?  Here they are:

Attachments

• phpg2KLuwPM.jpg
    phpg2KLuwPM.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 23
  • phpg7CHa0PM.jpg
    phpg7CHa0PM.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 20
  • phpOOAUdJPM.jpg
    phpOOAUdJPM.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 23
  • phpYelmATPM.jpg
    phpYelmATPM.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 23
Looking good! I'm so glad for you that everything finally settled down.

Just added a black background made out of some stuff the roof menders left ;). What do you think?

Attachments

• phpBHl86ZPM.jpg
    phpBHl86ZPM.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 25
  • phpZrwGYZPM.jpg
    phpZrwGYZPM.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 32

Most reactions

Back