My 3 Vietnamese Tiger Hillstream’s doing well… pictures of the 3 varieties I currently have

Magnum Man

Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
I now have 3 different varieties… these Tigers came in Pretty small, but looking good… waiting for another variety available, to buy more…
Vietnamese Tiger Hillstream in my tank…
IMG_4988.jpeg

Last edited:
1st one is probably the biggest of the Tigers… this one probably one of the smaller… actually, after looking at the picture more, I think this is the smallest of the spotted Hillstream’s
IMG_4989.jpeg

Last edited:
The others seem ok with them Mrs saw the biggest articulated chase them around, the other day, but not regularly, so I’m sure it was just exhibiting dominance… today, this one was hanging peacefully with the 2 smaller Hillstream’s pictured above
IMG_4990.jpeg

Last edited:
Interested in this tread as I love these fish but just dont have a tank with cool enough water for them. Read how people have bred them in the past. I hope you have that kind of luck

Appreciate it… I’m not ready just yet, to try breeding… I still have 2 - 30 gallon longs, built into the set up, I’ve not cleaned out yet, to get them ready to set up ( they would be good breeding tanks ), when they get set up… I have a few 10 gallons going right now, as quarantine, and holding tanks… one has cherry shrimp in it.. . Most are currently holding fish for my 45 gallon I’m setting up right now… it’s currently full of RO water on an inch and a half of black sand… filters and heater arrives next week, so those fish can be moved to their new home “soon”
That tank is going to be South American mid size Cichlids, there is a group of black and albino Cory’s waiting, 3 electric blue Acaras, and a Fire Mouth Cichlid ( I had bought a few from the local shop, only one survived quarantine) … I don’t buy many fish locally… I’ll be adding a small school of Cupid Cichlids, and an angel or two… once that tank is up and running, I’ll have a few running 10 gallon tanks, and can start working on the 1st 30…
I have several fish that I’ve seen spawning in community tanks, I could move to a breeder tank later… but yes, the Hillstream’s need a room temperature tank, there are limited fish that would be good tank mates

Last edited:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back