Mouse jumps into fryer

They arenā€™t in humane. I use them all the time. Mice are pests and they are in my home chewing stuff up. After they get stuck, I freeze them.
have you heard of speciesism? itā€™s the theory that some living creatures arenā€™t as important as others. like testing in labs of
ā€œ just miceā€œ. all creatures have feelings. sorry if i sound rude but this is a subject that is disturbing to me.
iā€™m logging off for a long time before i say more.

have you heard of speciesism? itā€™s the theory that some living creatures arenā€™t as important as others. like testing in labs of
ā€œ just miceā€œ. all creatures have feelings. sorry if i sound rude but this is a subject that is disturbing to me.
iā€™m logging off for a long time before i say more.
Itā€™s not like Iā€™m killing off an entire species. They are in my house, destroying my stuff.

I use glue traps, poison, and regularly traps. They work and the keep the mice away. I understand were you stand, but thatā€™s just my opinion.

Maybe they will learn to stay out of my house and to stop eating my stuff.

Wolf spiders are nice, only huntsman spiders creep me out.
Wolf and huntsman spiders are the same.

------------
re: mouse glue.
They arenā€™t in humane. I use them all the time. Mice are pests and they are in my home chewing stuff up. After they get stuck, I freeze them.
I can understand how people like mouse glue because it works. But it is really unpleasant and not a very nice thing to use. Traps that break the neck are generally better but it depends on if the neck gets broken or the back. Quite often the back gets broken and the mouse lays there unable to use the rear half of their body.

They need to work on electronic pest repellers to keep creepy crawlies out of the house.

The regular traps donā€™t work for the mice around me. They are to smart. Even if I put bait on it, they donā€™t take it.

They have learnt from watching their mates get splattered :(

What food do you use on the traps?
Bacon and peanut butter works well, together or separately. Apple works too.

Get yourself a dog and teach it to hunt mice. It normally takes about an hour to train them and then no more mice or rats.

I use little biscuit pieces, peanut butter, etc.

Then I also have poison thatā€™s supposed to kill them in a few hours. I Hate mice because they used to keep me up at night. I could hear them in my walls, making a nice little cozy mice nest.

Change/ vary the foods you use on the traps so the mice don't get use to the same food.

-------------
Most rodent baits contain warfarin, which thins the blood and in large doses causes the blood cells to rupture and the organism bleeds to death. Unless they eat lots they take a few days or more to die.

If you have a bad mouse problem, you might need to look into something to help repel rodents while you trap and bait.

Check around your property for piles of wood, boxes or anything that can become home to mice and rats and get rid of them. It will help reduce the number of rodents hanging around the house. Check your neighbours properties too and ask them to clean up any mess/ clutter they have in their back or front yards.

We had problems with rats coming into our property and they were coming from the next door neighbours. They had piles of stuff in the front and back yards and in their garage. We actually saw rats coming and going over the fence from their property onto ours. We asked them to clean up and they told us to piss off so we reported them to the council. They were forced to clean up and we had no more rats after that.

Sounds good. Iā€™ll try peanut butter in my regular traps. :good:

I know, but wolf spiders are nicer and smaller and not fast.
Are you kidding me? Wolf spiders are very fast. They also catch small minnows, believe it or not. I once saw one that was as big as my hand. They can get pretty big.

Itā€™s not like Iā€™m killing off an entire species. They are in my house, destroying my stuff.

I use glue traps, poison, and regularly traps. They work and the keep the mice away. I understand were you stand, but thatā€™s just my opinion.

Maybe they will learn to stay out of my house and to stop eating my stuff.
poisoned rodents can kill birds of prey when ingested, so you are actually killing more than one species. rodents will keep coming back if they are finding food or somewhere to live. thatā€™s the first step. figure out why they are coming in. perhaps Orkin or some other pest control business could give you advice.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back