Most Least/expensive Fish You Have Bought

Cheapest - Neons @ 50p each
Motoro Stingray - £150.00 ouchyness!
 
cheapest probably neon or something

most expensive was the other week for my 20 inch fire eel £85
 
Cheapest: Free, a guppy. ;) If that doesn't count, then... I dunno I got some platys for $1.75 each.
Most expensive: My dwarf gourami was $6. He's one of the toughest fish I have.
 
ive had too many to list for free (as i rehome fish and turtles)
the cheapest is 50p for a columbian tetra to add to a shoal 5
andf the most expensive fish is my marbled clarias catfish (clareece) £30 at 14" and now she is 18"
 
i nearly bought a 24" fire eel from my lfs for £28 a couple of week ago me thinks you paid too much, but they are cool

such is life

I agree £85 is too much but then that 24 inch one for £28 was too little and a bargain for whoever bought it

I got mine from Pier who had 24inch plus ones in for £140!!!
 
Least - Platy £1.95
Most - Golden Ram £4.95 (2 for £8)

I'm pretty new to the game so I expect that to change over time. :good:
 
Cheapest: my free rainbow shark and red eye tetras ('gift' from my Brother's very overstocked tank) and my free Birthday present of 2 clown loaches.

Most expensive: my Tiger Barbs at 4 for £10 so £2.50 each.

Most of my fish have been free :D Have only paid for my Tiger Barbs and Siamese Algae Eaters. :)
 
cheapest; probably zebra danio's cant remember exactly about £1 each
expensive; Sterbai Cory cats, around £7 each
 

Most reactions

Back
Top