more funny Jack Dempsey behavior!!!!

juanveldez

helping big fish eat little fish everyday
Reaction score
I am sitting here watching my jack dempsey today and the funnist thing happend. I just finished repalcing my gravel in the tank with sand and let me tell you what he seems to be the happiest fish that I have seen in a long time!!! I have known for a long time that he doesn't seem to like my decorating skills and late last night and today I have been watching him take up mouthfulls of sand and spitting it out then he would grab one of the plastic plants and drag it over to a different part of the tank in fact he has totaly cleared out about a 1/3 of the tank and for a fish that usually does nothing more than hide until the lights go out he is definatly a different fish!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That is so funny. I've had quite a few cichlids that disagreed with my decorating skills also. :huh:

Another reason why cichlids are the best...personality like no other fish! ;)

I just think that it is soooo funny that he has actually been doing this cause my wife told me today that she is sick and tired of cichlids!!!!! and her only reason was that bert rarley moves!!!! well I guess that he proved her wrong..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cichlids are infamous for their rearranging skills. My Jag dug out the gravel under a piece of driftwood to make his nest. I would hear him in the tank all night spitting gravel against the wall of the tank.
In my 55g with the GT, he digs up my plants all the time and I find them floating on the top of the tank in the morning. I keep trying to put the tank back like I want it, but he insists that it be otherwise!
Cichlids are sooooooooooo cool!

I have a couple of jacks, they don't seem to Rearange much but anytime I movethings, they fight for prime spots for half the day. :ninja: The tiger barbs in the tank just run for their lives.

he has always done that I just think that he is cool, I am getting my fish from CM on thursday and I think that I am going to search for fish to use as dithers I was thinking of some small red hook silver dollars

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back