Well as some may know i got a very small baby moray to other week, well he has settled in now, i tong feed him because i know then that he is eating, well the little sod now tries to bite me, obviously the mussels and fish that i have are not big or tasty enough, so my fingers are on the menu. he is getting closer to my fingers everyday. 
I don't usually come in here but I was browsing and saw this... My Grandfather had a Moray in a big tank in the hall, and used to hand feed the fish. It would come right to the surface and take it gently from his fingers, and he also used to let me feed it by hand ( the tail end of a goldfish ) I knew they had teeth and could easily bite but I wasn't expecting to see what was depicted in that picture!!!!! 







