Molly pregnant???

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Graceloe

Reaction score
Is my molly pregnant?? I have one picture up if you have Instagram I have a video to add

Attachments

• C5949B12-071A-488E-B7C0-06A6A4D9B973.png
    C5949B12-071A-488E-B7C0-06A6A4D9B973.png
    602.6 KB · Views: 76
Is my molly pregnant?? I have one picture up if you have Instagram I have a video to add
Yes. You can see the dark spot by her anal fin. She is close. Observe her behavior, when she gets smaller, take the adults out and fish the babies out.
Put the babies in a clear breeders box.

Yes. You can see the dark spot by her anal fin. She is close. Observe her behavior, when she gets smaller, take the adults out and fish the babies out.
Put the babies in a clear breeders box.
Ok, How much longer till she has her babies?

She looks almost boxed off, I would guess next few days to a week!

Watch her behavior. If she lingers by herself, she is probably giving birth.
Ok! I moved her from a separate tank but I move the mail with her so should I separate the male today

Ok! I moved her from a separate tank but I move the mail with her so should I separate the male today
In my opinion, I wouldn't separate her. However, that is just because sometimes they can get depressed, cold, or stressed. Monitor her behavior while she is separated.

Yes, remove the male. He will only stress her out more.

In my opinion, I wouldn't separate her. However, that is just because sometimes they can get depressed, cold, or stressed. Monitor her behavior while she is separated.

Yes, remove the male. He will only stress her out more.
OK this is her right now. Do you think she will have babies before Sunday

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    240.6 KB · Views: 64

Most reactions

trending

Back