F Fishkeeper19 New Member Joined Jun 28, 2026 Messages 3 Reaction score 1 Points 3 Location United states Jun 28, 2026 #1 Is is pregnant or sick. Have her in a breeder box and there are 4 fry which are 3 weeks old in box with her. Attachments 20260628_121553.webp 118.2 KB · Views: 51 20260628_121555.webp 113.6 KB · Views: 24 20260628_121328.webp 133.7 KB · Views: 37 20260627_143346.webp 192.2 KB · Views: 24
Is is pregnant or sick. Have her in a breeder box and there are 4 fry which are 3 weeks old in box with her.
CaptainBarnicles5 3 Moderator 🧐 Resident Pleco Despiser Staff member Global Moderator ⚒️ Tank of the Month 🏆 Pet of the Month 🎖️ Joined Apr 2, 2021 Messages 3,508 Reaction score 4,141 Points 113 Location Lincs Jun 28, 2026 #2 In my experience guppies are always pregnant I would take her out the breeder box, I appreciate you're trying to save the fry but all you're doing is stressing her out. Lots of plants including floating ones are brilliant for fry to hide in
In my experience guppies are always pregnant I would take her out the breeder box, I appreciate you're trying to save the fry but all you're doing is stressing her out. Lots of plants including floating ones are brilliant for fry to hide in
F Fishkeeper19 New Member Joined Jun 28, 2026 Messages 3 Reaction score 1 Points 3 Location United states Jun 28, 2026 #3 Ty I let her out. I put her in there because the male would not leave her alone. I felt bad for her.
CaptainBarnicles5 3 Moderator 🧐 Resident Pleco Despiser Staff member Global Moderator ⚒️ Tank of the Month 🏆 Pet of the Month 🎖️ Joined Apr 2, 2021 Messages 3,508 Reaction score 4,141 Points 113 Location Lincs Jun 28, 2026 #4 They're just doing what guppies do it looks alarming to us but its normal for them
bgarthe29 47 Fish Crazy Pet of the Month 🎖️ Supporting Member ⭐ Joined Apr 9, 2026 Messages 336 Reaction score 736 Points 93 Location Peru, IL USA Jun 28, 2026 #5 Curious…..how many males and females are there in the tank? Adding a few more females may help the male pressure factor.
Curious…..how many males and females are there in the tank? Adding a few more females may help the male pressure factor.
F Fishkeeper19 New Member Joined Jun 28, 2026 Messages 3 Reaction score 1 Points 3 Location United states Jun 28, 2026 #6 1 male with two gold panda mollies. She was not pregnant she had dropsy and died tonight. Hoping the 4 fry are female.
1 male with two gold panda mollies. She was not pregnant she had dropsy and died tonight. Hoping the 4 fry are female.