Mile’s build 20 long thread

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Milex

Reaction score
Hi! It’s been a while since I posted, and recently I got a new 20 long. Right now only have some of the stuff, but I’ll be updating this thread as I get more stuff.
Right now I have:
an aqueon 20 gallon long
an aqueon quite flow filter
an aqueon 30 inch deluxe hood
an Imagitarium Brooklyn 29 gallon Metal Tank Stand
a hygger 6 in 1 Cleaning tool

a bottle of ammonium chloride
a pawfly 6 inch fish net

and what I have coming is:
a sera aqua freshwater test Kit
An aqueon siphon
An aqueon pro 50 watt heater
a marina pro thermometer

right now this is what it looks like:
5C94DA9E-4F4D-4E7D-A459-18FFD81B0AF6.jpeg
2537DFC0-0313-4FB3-BF7E-AAE447716706.jpeg

suggestions and comments are appreciated

Can't wait to see the build! 20 and 30 gallon long tanks are quite hard to find here in the UK, but they're so good for maintenance and aquascaping, I'd love to get one.

Do you know what fish you're planning to keep in it yet? Looking forward to following the progress!

Thanks!! Im not sure, but im thinking rosy loaches, chilis, cherries, and maybe honeys, I know it’s simliar to my tens original stock but my ten never came to fruition. I think this tank should have enough room for a good amount of fish, thinking 10-12 chilis, 8-10 rosy loaches, a ton of cherries and 1-2 honeys, but this may not be a good idea, so please tell me if so.

Awesome! thats good to hear, next big update should be in a week or so, as shipping is slow, in the mean time I might have minor updates here and there.

I do not have the test kit yet, so I am unsure, that should arrive in a couple of days. no water just yet.

Tank has a lot of potential. Keep us posted! :good:

Can't wait to see the build! 20 and 30 gallon long tanks are quite hard to find here in the UK, but they're so good for maintenance and aquascaping, I'd love to get one.

Do you know what fish you're planning to keep in it yet? Looking forward to following the progress!
Oh yes, @seangee has mentioned that a lot. Why is that?

Very exciting! I have a 20g long running right now. I really like the size for a small/midsized aquarium. It makes cleaning and taking care of plants quite easy. I used to have that same hood on mine, but recently upgraded to a different light for my needier plants. It worked perfectly for my java ferns and anubias though!

Are you going to have live plants? What's your plan for substrate? Do you plan to put up a background on it?

i plan of having live plants, but no background. As for substrate probably imagitarium Black sand. Just like the looks Of black sand, and it’s cheap.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back