Members favorite animals

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Pangolins are cool but also critically endangered due to people eating them for alleged medicinal purposes. :(
I agree. Some people believe the Coronavirus is spread through pangolins, which would be very ironic.

I agree. Some people believe the Coronavirus is spread through pangolins, which would be very ironic.
I know pangolins are thought to carry leprosy

I love domestic pigs. They are the 5th smartest mammal in the world and are amazing creatures.

I love domestic pigs. They are the 5th smartest mammal in the world and are amazing creatures.
I remember the pig on the Green Acres tv show...Arnold Ziffel. That was a great show.

Last edited:
We have drop bears in Australia. They are related to Koala bears. Never walk under a big tree with a heap of leaves on the ground in the shape of a circle, or if there are animal bones on the ground under the tree branches.

--------------
Poor bloody koalas that got burnt during the bush fires earlier this year. I still have nightmares about seeing the news reports and the bodies. The poor bloody animals that were literally falling apart when people tried to pick them up. They were alive too. That is some of the sickest stuff I have ever seen :(

Here is two pictures of our cat Weasley named after the Harry Potter character Ron Weasley. He was a kitten when my daughter found him, She was a college student at the time and we adopted him, He is around 10 years old.

Attachments

• PC250032.JPG
    PC250032.JPG
    125.9 KB · Views: 87
  • P9241365.JPG
    P9241365.JPG
    98.7 KB · Views: 60

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back