Members favorite animals

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

This is a good topic to remind people to enter our Pet of the Month contest starting mid March. You may enter any pet that you own EXCEPT fish.
So Because I won last time i have to skip right?

yes you need to skip one POTM contest. Then you can enter a "different pet" (not the same duck :lol:)

If it's the same species of duck, probably best not to enter it. Do you have a dog or a cat or another type of pet..that would be preferred.

If it's the same species of duck, probably best not to enter it. Do you have a dog or a cat or another type of pet..that would be preferred.
I only have ducks as a pet rightnow. the cat in the picture is a neighbor's cat.

I have a Goffin Cockatoo that I have had since she was 8 months old. She is now over 30 yrs. old. She even laid an egg while she was napping inside my shirt while I was watching TV. I didn't even know it until I stood up and it fell on the floor. Didn't break, lucky it was carpet.

I have to be biased and say my favourite animals are Cats and Dogs. My dog is called Noah and my cat is called Rusty.....

20200305_091522.jpg
LRM_EXPORT_781900194768891_20190725_130001144.jpeg

Until last year I would have said my favourite animals were dogs. But last summer our son split up with his partner and moved in with us while he bought a house - and he brought his elderly one-eyed cat with him. This opened my eyes to cats and we now have our own cat, another elderly cat who was in need of a new home.

My main interest is reptiles and amphibians; fish are more of a side hobby.
I often wonder how many fish keepers also keep herps, and vice versa.

My main interest is reptiles and amphibians; fish are more of a side hobby.
I often wonder how many fish keepers also keep herps, and vice versa.
My good friend keeps a lot of exotic reptiles. (Frilled lizards, frogs, pythons, etc.) He has a small business and makes very good money selling his reptiles. (He is a breeder)

Did lizards when I was kid, ok my room was a zoo as a kid, I admit it! Cats dogs frogs fish crayfish shrimp mice various lizards from large to small...lol

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back