Mean Counter Lady...

CFC said:
No one called you ignorant, if you get off yor high horse and take the time to read things properly
ummm...
i don't meen to be mean but your looking a bit foolish right now
*whispers* "you might want to edit"

maybe you should have read rather then search for a fight

to quote plecoguy:

..i dont want people to murder their fish with ignorance either.

to quote stingraykid:

Apparently I'm so "Ignorant" because I have a differant opinion.

he is not on any "high horse"
once again he is being attacked and feals uncomfortable
but i have yet to see him respond immaturly
he has not once attacked anyone back
i thought he was handling things marvelously (rather then freak out like a few of our members so quickly do)

Thank you PointyKitty. I never posted to start an arguement, nor hurt people's feelings. Seriously, I was a TOTAL beginner when I started my 30 gallon. Now, I have more knowledge and I plan on doing a few changes. Thanks for any help givin. :D

maybe you should have read rather then search for a fight

to quote plecoguy:

..i dont want people to murder their fish with ignorance either.

to quote stingraykid:

Apparently I'm so "Ignorant" because I have a differant opinion.

OK i admit i didnt see that one but then again plecoguy isnt directly calling stingray kid ignorant but more generalising about how peoples ignorance of facts can and does kill fish, however i appologise for my haste in telling stingray kid to get off his horse.

As for starting a fight dont you think i have better things to do than try to start fights with members? I give out good straight forward honest advice and dont mess about with my words, if a spade is a spade i call it a spade. If people think that telling members that what they are doing is wrong and trying to set them right is starting fights then maybe asking questions on a forum isnt the best way for them to try and gather information.

CFC said:
As for starting a fight dont you think i have better things to do than try to start fights with members? I give out good straight forward honest advice and dont mess about with my words, if a spade is a spade i call it a spade. If people think that telling members that what they are doing is wrong and trying to set them right is starting fights then maybe asking questions on a forum isnt the best way for them to try and gather information.
i agree if that was the cas ethen you go on right ahead and call a spade a spade
but you are living by those words in the wrong situations
this is certainly not the first time

i'm sorry but it must be pointed out
you did the same thing to me
i said i didn't understand something and you butted in with your "if you don't like the answers don't ask the questions"
there have been 4 isolated cases of you doing this alone that i have witnessed
each time the person is simply stating they don't understand and not argueing the facts and you go off and say they are argueing
so you can't blame me for questioning your motives

maybe you are coming across a little grumpy by your uncalled for assumptions that everyone is out to butt heads with you

your explanation is getting old
and i ponder each time if its worth even pointing out
i assume you will say i am fighting with you but in fact i am not
i just wish you would help out
you don't have to be sensored
but when your wrong,
oh boy :rolleyes: ..... your very wrong

Time Out u 2.

A bit of quick witted humour from Auratius needed here me thinks!! He cracks me up :D

(Sorry if I spelt that wrong) :flowers:

Oh yeah, CFC, I tested for Ammonia/nitrate. 0ppm. For both. I guess my tank is cycled. I even had it tested by a LFS and they said it was great water. :D

Most reactions

trending

Back