Maybe a bit creepy!

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Reviving this thread
333D54E0-9E4A-464F-9A0B-575F62AD19C6.jpeg
F9DDA18A-557E-4982-8600-C13261E1C52C.jpeg

I have changed my photo. I know there are some more recent ones somewhere on my husband's laptop but the most recent on mine are from our son's wedding in 2010 - and even those were ones my husband took and sent to my laptop.

Me and my mother - she was 85 at the time. I was trying to stop my heels sinking into the grass :)

View attachment 106221

OK, so this is my passport photo taken in January, remember you aren't allowed to smile in passport photos. I don't have any of me that aren't decades old.
I look a bit different at the moment as I'm long overdue a haircut and it's gone a bit wild :)
You too both look darling! Idk what your talking bout, love the outfits too lol. I'm a hat person.

Nice to put a face to the name, for some reason I thought you were a guy. XD

This is a picture of a so-called intelligent human after an estimated 300,000 cigarettes and 20kg of caffeine (that’s caffeine, not coffee).

Taken a week after reducing my caffeine intake from 20+ cups a day to 3, and two days after reducing the cigarettes from 20+ to 3. I feel healthier already.

As you can plainly see, these excesses have had zero effect and I’m still as easy on the eye as JuiceBox.

AD9CC28E-EA92-485B-BCC1-1DC5AE601F8A.jpeg

This is a picture of a so-called intelligent human after an estimated 300,000 cigarettes and 20kg of caffeine (that’s caffeine, not coffee).

Taken a week after reducing my caffeine intake from 20+ cups a day to 3, and two days after reducing the cigarettes from 20+ to 3. I feel healthier already
congrats on making that change brother! that’s a huge step. as a recovering nicotine addict myself i can safely say its not easy at all.

i was easily hitting my vape over 250 times a day for about 2 years straight, i was heavily addicted and thought i could never quit. but with my gfs constant support and pure dedication, i can happily say its been over 100 days since ive had any nicotine and ive been feeling better than ever.

i got pleurisy (which is an infection in the lungs for those who dont know) and its very painful but it’s a constant reminder to never touch that stuff again.

it does get better! keep at it man :)

Most reactions

Back