Maybe a bit creepy!

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

What about opening aquarium, what should I study?
As JuiceBox said, anything fish based and small business. And learn about diseases and recite the filtration cycle backwards, forwards, upside down and back to front. :)

Reading up on fish forums will help too.

You can study Aquaculture, which will teach you about fish farming and some diseases.

Practice culturing live foods and breeding fish.

Set up a small saltwater aquarium and keep different things. If you can keep a saltwater aquarium, you can keep anything.

You should definitely know your stuff though. Do a lot of research on fish species and fish tank mates/requirements. I have been studying for years and I still have a LOT to learn! :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    152.6 KB · Views: 155
I have changed my photo. I know there are some more recent ones somewhere on my husband's laptop but the most recent on mine are from our son's wedding in 2010 - and even those were ones my husband took and sent to my laptop.

Me and my mother - she was 85 at the time. I was trying to stop my heels sinking into the grass :)

Son's wedding 2010.jpg

OK, so this is my passport photo taken in January, remember you aren't allowed to smile in passport photos. I don't have any of me that aren't decades old.
I look a bit different at the moment as I'm long overdue a haircut and it's gone a bit wild :)

Last edited:
OK, so this is my passport photo taken in January, remember you aren't allowed to smile in passport photos. I don't have any of me that aren't decades old.

View attachment 106110

I look a bit different at the moment as I'm long overdue a haircut and it's gone a bit wild :)
You can't smile in passport photos? What on earth!? :huh:

You aren't ugly! I don't know why everyone says they are ugly, I guess its just a personal thing. :dunno: :)
I am soooo ugly! Really.

View attachment 106110

You aren't ugly. I'm honest :)

I am ugly 100%. I did not have the guts to post a picture of me, but see.. I did the hardest thing (I'm socially awkward)
I am socially awkward as well, and don't have many friends. :/

I'll think about if I want to upload a picture of me, lol...

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back