Maybe a bit creepy!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

My mare was as scared as I was. The people in the barn had no brains.
Yikes! That is scary. I haven't been thrown (yet) but I went around a pile too fast and my leg got caught so I slid sideways almost in slow motion before falling. I was using a bit less bridle so I wasn't worried about letting go and held on until i was as close to the ground as i was gonna get haha.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’ve never been horseback riding and I live in Kentucky! Now that’s just sad! :rofl:

I’ve never been horseback riding and I live in Kentucky! Now that’s just sad! :rofl:
Now we gotta get you on a horse! Know anyone with any horses?

Horses are dangerous and people often end up in wheelchairs after falling off.

Be very careful riding horses.

Last edited:
Horses are dangerous and people often end up in wheelchairs after falling off.

Be very careful riding horses.
It's not to dangerous if you start with a reputable instructor and a seasoned horse. There is always a risk, but it's not too bad. Most injuries are from inexperienced riders being stupid lol.

Now we gotta get you on a horse! Know anyone with any horses?
Yes, my dad works for one of my biggest horse companies on earth. You know the big horse races? Kendal Jackson is the name of the company. They breed multi million dollar race horses. (Not that they would let me ride any of them. ;))

Yes, my dad works for one of my biggest horse companies on earth. You know the big horse races? Kendal Jackson is the name of the company. They breed multi million dollar race horses. (Not that they would let me ride any of them. ;))
You can stole a horse by putting ice cream in the back of your pocket ;), dont know if it worked, i’ve seen the law said to not do that lol.

You can stole a horse by putting ice cream in the back of your pocket ;), dont know if it worked, i’ve seen the law said to not do that lol.
I know right? It’s actually illegal here. I just want to stick one in my back pocket and walk by a cop and see if he does anything! :rofl:

But really, the horses they breed there sell for over $10 million. It’s crazy!

It's not to dangerous if you start with a reputable instructor and a seasoned horse. There is always a risk, but it's not too bad. Most injuries are from inexperienced riders being stupid lol.
Not convinced. Keep telling my daughter to stop playing with horses and get a motorbike - cos they do what they are told.
Oh yeah - she's a race horse trainer, and has had more trips in the air ambulance than I have had flights :). Safe to say she is experienced and most of the horses are seasoned, just not always very nice natured

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back