Maybe a bit creepy!

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
šŸ† Click to enter! šŸ†

@TheTenthDoctor I wish I lived on a horse farm!
I have a 13 year old niece that is a show horse rider. She fell off about 1 1/2 year ago and was trampled by the horse and spent a few days in the hospital. It took her awhile to over come her fear and get back on the horse. Her father's sister owns a horse farm.

Last edited:
I have a 13 year old niece that is a show house rider. She fell off about 1 1/2 year ago and was trampled by the house and spent a few days in the hospital. It took her awhile to over come her fear and get back on the horse. Her father's sister owns a horse farm.
I have fallen quite a few times. The first time was on my first time out of the arena. My horse decided he wanted to jump a log and then stop immediately after he landed. Because physics is a thing I kept going over his head and ended up unconscious on the ground! I had to get back on right away and I was so scared.

Wow! I always pictured you as a 16-19 year old guy living on a horse farm! Dang girl!
More like a 16-19 year old girl living in the suburbs in a farm town :) it's funny, we sadly moved to the suburbs from the middle of nowhere and planted a garden and are getting chickens

Iā€™ve fallen off and been thrown off. Came riding back in to the barn hanging under the horse once too. The saddle slipped. Everyone in the barn thought I was doing a trick. Thank God that horse was the best. She could have dumped me and stomped me if she had wanted. Just too loyal of a girl. Loved that horse!

Iā€™ve fallen off and been thrown off. Came riding back in to the barn hanging under the horse once too. The saddle slipped. Everyone in the barn thought I was doing a trick. Thank God that horse was the best. She could have dumped me and stomped me if she had wanted. Just too loyal of a girl. Loved that horse!
Some pretty uncomfortable and dangerous trick lol

Sex and gender used to mean the same thing but I think we should close this topic and get back to what we were originally discussing
Disagree, they have never meant the same thing as sex described biology and gender described societal role and has so as long as English has been a language, but Iā€™m willing to drop it

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back