Maybe a bit creepy!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
20130901_133101.jpg

This is me, the pic was taken about 5 years ago at my sons wedding, hence the suit lol.

Beautiful Appaloosa. One of the smartest and most stubborn breeds! Had a few in my day. :)

Beautiful Appaloosa. One of the smartest and most stubborn breeds! Had a few in my day. :)

Haha, awesome! I haven't had any stubbornness issues with mine, but I am big on discipline from the beginning, so they don't get to complain much. I'm pretty proud of this one...I bought her for super cheap as a yearling and have done all the training on her myself.

Haha, awesome! I haven't had any stubbornness issues with mine, but I am big on discipline from the beginning, so they don't get to complain much. I'm pretty proud of this one...I bought her for super cheap as a yearling and have done all the training on her myself.
Well that’s something to be very proud of! Love her face.

That is a nice motorcycle @seangee! Is it a Suzuki?

I would post a picture of myself, but I think around half the population of TFF would sue me and the Admin so yeah... :rofl:

(I could post a pic. of me fully decked out in my airsoft gear though, if you really wanted me to!)

That is a nice motorcycle @seangee! Is it a Suzuki?

I would post a picture of myself, but I think around half the population of TFF would sue me and the Admin so yeah... :rofl:

(I could post a pic. of me fully decked out in my airsoft gear though, if you really wanted me to!)
Good old Brit steel. (It's a Triumph)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back