Manchester/united

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

ya m8 be nice to win the prem league for the first time but we will only win the prem if we get knocked out champions league
i still think liverpool will not win the league tho because he ie Rafa will go all out again in the Champions League as he likes playing the top games

ya m8 i think we will get 4th again but u never know league is win over 9mths we will have to see at xmas where everyone is could be a shock on the cards by may end of the season

good luck to everyone

Liverpool FC 2-1 Boys maybe next fixture eh :lol:

You win some you lose some...Man Utd always start the season like this, and Liverpool always get weaker as the season goes on, where as Man Utd start weak and then finish strong...and it's a marathon not a sprint, but i suppose Liverpool fans have to gloat about beating the best team in the world, as it's not very often it happens :lol:

Oh and before anyone says, i think Liverpool deserved to win, Man Utd played shocking after the own goal and just couldn't get it together after that :)

Bring on the rest of the season :hyper:

I ain't so worried

Ronaldo is back and looked pretty sharp last night. He'l make a huge difference as will Berbatov when fit and gelled in, no one gone from last season of any note so can't see us going backwards onnly forwards. Anderson will be better and he looks top notch anyway.

Chelsea look strong, Lpool have been terrible this season bar that game and with Rafa I cannnot see them winning league. His team selection and sub choices are bizarre to say the least yet the team is not far from being able to win the league

I had to watch that game in Italy in a bar me and my wifes family hired. 9 Lpool fans 7 season ticket holders and me the solitary manc!!! nice!!!

plus Arsenal llok good

Man Utd making the biggest mistake signing Berbatov he is a lazy player, and is not worth 31 million at all , fergie said keane wasn't worth 20 million wait till he settles in he will prove him wrong i guarantee it mark my words :lol: and for those who think liverpool cant challenge for the title we will see at the end of the season :good:

Most reactions

trending

Back