Lucys Tank Journal

Another pic of the plant substrate done and capped off with sand
poo001.jpg
 
Another update just about to get fish in, is anyone able to comment?
poop002.jpg

Going to tape up to the sand tomorrow so you can't see all the layers of substrate.
 
Fish in!
poo001-1.jpg

poo004-1.jpg

poo005.jpg

I know the ornaments are bad its just somewhere for fish to hide whilst plants are coming.
Can someone identify these plants
poo003-1.jpg

poo002-1.jpg

There! Any comments?
 
P.S Got some babies whilst tranferring fish. Either platie or swordtail babies. Very happy :) Plus my external filter is working :D

Yes I know truck but they were just dumped in the tank and have lasted me years and sorta died. Dad planted them! :P

Not very nice are you truck ........
 
You know what I think, but for this thread

WELL DONE :good:

Nice bit of taping too!! :nod:

Next step.... lights & a timer.

Andy
 

Most reactions

Back
Top