London Riots

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Ok so I did read some about the EDL (only from one site so it may be biased) and forgive me if I'm wrong but they seem to be every bit as bad, costing the tax payer £100,000's for every march that they do. The highest reported cost was over £1,000000 for policing these things and the damage they cause along the way.
Aren't these people just as bad? They wreck things and cause bother where ever they go.
How on earth would these people do anything other than cause more problems?
This site also stated nothing about being like the BNP as it said it included everyone other than people who wanted to bomb their country.

I did have to laugh a little though as David Cameron was quoted to have said "we would ban them or any groups which incite hatred."
Again, forgive me if I'm wrong but they are citing hatred towards others.

Again, I may have read a biased site so I may have got things wrong.

coincidently i watched rise of the planet of the apes tonight

good copy..... similar story....

There's no rioting where I am, but there is a huge police present. Cars and vans everywhere and police foot units stationary in the town centre and at other shopping locations.

I think it's a joke what these people are doing. There are bigger things to be worried about for our country at the minute, like the 18 year old's fighting wars in the middle east. I think the police should be using more force, and I think the army should be used as a show of force. If police slot a few protestors numbers will soon fall off.

And just as a side note to earlier in the thread. Saying that most of the criminals are black is not being racist, it's saying it like it is. A guy got interviewed on Sky earlier who was in the thick of a riot and he said he was surrounded by around 100 all black youths. The reporter said something along the lines 'yes but there must of been some white people there' to which the bloke said 'yes, one. And that was me.
If a black man said all the criminals were white would it be racist. If foreigners dont like the way the country is run, it's simple, leave.

James.

If foreigners dont like the way the country is run, it's simple, leave.
James.

agreed.. this is england. this counrty made our life better. lets not forget it. respect the local customs and obey the law.

and to anyone with racist mind,

this country is build on my great great grandfathers blood.. i ain't goin nowhere.. whatever belongs to you is belongs to me..

vigilante groups out now to give the looters a beating theres gonna be some blood shed tonight watch this space

So that's acceptable? Tell me something, how can you justify people going around breaking the law beating people who break the law?

Pathetic.

This is the exact reasononing which has left police powerless to act against the thugs.

there were loads of white ppl aswell i saw on the news i dont see why everyones trying to make out like its a racial thing when its not its clearly a class thing it started as a protest about mark duggan being shot then escalated into riots and looting 90% of the ppl involved dont even know what there doing it for other than free consumables. its quite narrow minded to try blaming it on race.

Apparently the riot's on the move! I hope they wont go up north! In fact, I hope they wont go anywhere at all except in prison! D:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back