Little Miss Zoddyzod

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

ZoddyZod

Constantly learning
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
The latest addition (and probably the last!) to the ZZ household.....

2011-07-04172037.jpg

If she was born yesterday she was born the same day as my boyfriends niece :D

She's beautiful, congratulaions :)

brilliant mate!

Congrats to you all, have a beer for me.

ps, we can share our lack of sleep stories in a few weeks. We have 2 weeks left...

brilliant mate!

Congrats to you all, have a beer for me.

ps, we can share our lack of sleep stories in a few weeks. We have 2 weeks left...

hope all goes well! Is it your second? Sleep isn't too bad at the moment, wakes every 3hrs. Enjoying my second week of paternity leave.......which has given me far too much time to study eBay in the search of a new, bigger tank.

Congrats ZZ, and Mrs ZZ of course! ;) And welcome earthside little miss :)

cheers!

If she was born yesterday she was born the same day as my boyfriends niece :D

She's beautiful, congratulaions :)

nope, 4th of July.....which means I will should get obvious hints in the news to never forget her birthday!

Her 18th will be something to remember!! (Or 21st if youre in the US ;))

nope, 4th of July.....which means I will should get obvious hints in the news to never forget her birthday!

At least the whole country will be celebrating the birth!!.... congrats, and Beautiful!!!

technically we shouldn't be doing that here.....but we are getting closer to becoming the 51st state!

At least the whole country will be celebrating the birth!!.... congrats, and Beautiful!!!

technically we shouldn't be doing that here.....but we are getting closer to becoming the 51st state!

Where are you from? I've been reading about a portion of California wanting to split from the rest of the state.

Lovely baby.

Congratulations General!

LOLOL

Where are you from? I've been reading about a portion of California wanting to split from the rest of the state.

Lovely baby.

Congratulations General!

LOLOL

the UK.....and thanks!

Yeah, no chance on that being the 51st state. :lol: There really is talk about California splitting, though.

Gotta rethink the wardrobe for young Zod. Really, pink elephants? You're going soft, General. Too much hanging around Superman. Get a black pleather jumbsuit on the kid, pronto! Goatee too.

Lovely baby.

Congratulations General!

LOLOL

the UK.....and thanks!

Yeah, no chance on that being the 51st state. :lol: There really is talk about California splitting, though.

Gotta rethink the wardrobe for young Zod. Really, pink elephants? You're going soft, General. Too much hanging around Superman. Get a black pleather jumbsuit on the kid, pronto! Goatee too.
lol, did you just get autocorrected Liz ;)

if i could find those for her and my son, then we could go to a fancy dress like this!

GeneralZod.jpg

Most reactions

Back